Twenty Eight

"I think I like you"

You see this doesn't surprise me.
I mean - who wouldn't like me? Pft..

"I've never felt this way about someone before.." He carried on, still hovering over me whilst droplets of his sweat precipitated onto me,

His lustful eyes scanned my body intensely, giving me his cheeky smirk.
I can't seem to focus with this incredibly fit boy basically on top of me.. Unholy thoughts are seeming to make their way into my brain and this feeling - it's different.
I think I like Jeon Jungkook. I think I like my teacher.
OH SHIZZLE HELP ME.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, but Rinhi.. Can I kiss you?..' His soft voice asked whilst caressing my cheek gently,

I nodded. I NODDED.
Why you may ask.. I don't know. I really don't.. It's the moment- and he's so bloody attractive I can't seem to get a grip.

I soon felt his tender lips nibbling at my collarbone and slowly kissing their way up my neck all the way to my lips. The softness of this man was incredible - he comes across as a big bear but really, he's a little puppy.
His hands roamed around my body, making sure he claimed every part of me.. Until a cheeky hand decided to touch up my bum - then that's where I slightly flinched.

"Rinhi is this okay?" He panted inbetween his soft kisses that he planted along my neck and collarbone,

"Y-yes.." I whispered softly, holding back the urge to squeal like a little child,

He then carried on. His hand clamped around my bum. I was trying not to laugh - I really was.. It was so hard.
Little snorts started escaping my mouth, Jungkook probably thought it was from pleasure but really - I'm laughing at his hand on my bum. It's like a sensitive spot.. You get me?
I'm honestly still 5 years old.

His kisses started becoming rougher and more passionate, his hand still based on my bum. However, his lips were now beginning to come closer and closer to mine. I've never fully kissed him before.. Maybe the odd drunk peck - but nothing intimate like this.
Soon after, without any thought - his lips crashed onto mine in an instant. It was as if fireworks were exploding around us.. Finally, No interruptions.
He was so gentle. And so passionate.
Except now.. Now he's tugging at my shirt.

Holy shizzle
Yolo Rinhi.
Without any thought I yanked off Jungkook's hoodie he lent me revealing my black lace bra underneath.

"Wow." Jungkook gawked as he stared upon my body, now with me only wearing a bra and some black denim shorts it made it harder for him to take his gaze off of me,

Whilst Jungkook was in his zone, I took my chance to take charge.
I smoothly made my way on-top of him, straddling him whilst he planted his hands on my bare skin above my shorts. His smirk was huge - huge.

"I like it when you're like this Rinhi.." He whispered whilst sitting up to kiss me more,

Pft I don't - I turn into some maniac.
I then planted some kisses on his neck, making sure to leave my mark and boom - His gentleman part was.. boom.
This has happened once already and I bursted out in giggles. I. Can't. Contain. Myself.

"This is what you do to me Rinhi.." His alluring voice whispered from below me, "This shows how much I like you.."

What the hell do I do now?
I just sat there, still straddling him, in shock. My hands were still planted on his defined abdomen so of course this made the situation even harder than normal,

"I like you too."

In a sudden Jungkook sat up and faced me in absolute awe.. he seemed as shocked as I was.

"You like me?.." He gawked, showing me his Jungshook eyes,

I nodded in reply as I couldn't face to talk anymore otherwise I would squeal of cringe.

"Rinhi.. You do know you have made my life by that sentence?" He grinned whilst embracing me tightly, "I will never hurt you - I will look after you Rinhi."

This all seems fast.
Very fast.
Can I cope?
No.
What do I do?
I like him - I really do.. But it's not logical, is it?

"Kook." I quickly snapped whilst facing him with dread in my expression, "We know this won't work - think.. You are my Teacher, my brothers' best friend and a person who is talented and successful. We cannot be together."

'We cannot be together'
The words in which broke hearts - but in this case. Broke Jungkooks' heart.
The teary boy faced me again with a look of disappointment yet he knew deep down that this matter would not work.

"I understand." He stated as he looked down at the sheets on my bed, "But I still love you, and I will never stop loving you Rinhi."

——
MR JEON KOOKIE KILLING US ALL AGAIN AHH
This was super saucy I'm sorry!!
Been trying to up my game of sauciness in this book by reading other fan fictions as I NEVER KNOW HOW TO WRITE SAUCY BOOKS ahahahahah
I hope you enjoyed anywhooo💓