Thirty Two

"Well how did I know you were in here?"

I've never been happier to see Sunny in my life. She was like an angel sent from the heavens to help cure all of my problems. I need her.
Her petite form soon scurried towards the potato, known as me, and cradled me in her arms - My tears wetting her shirt as she did so.
"Rinhi," she sighed, "..I know everything."

'Everything'
I don't like the sound of that.

"Everything?" I whimpered weakly as I turned my gaze towards the frowning girl,

She sighed again, but this time it was genuine sadness, "You and Jungkook." She exclaimed, "I know that he loves you and you love him - it's obvious."

By that time my heart had now completely dropped out of my chest and sunk down to Satan's crib. I don't know what to do - it's not a great situation.
"How." Was all that I managed to mutter. All my words felt completely frazzled in my brain - I was speechless.

"You can see through both of your eyes." She simply stated, "He adores you Rinhi, and don't even try denying the fact you love him."

It's true.
I think I love Jeon Jungkook.
Everything he does makes me happy, however my body and brain can't accept the fact that I love another human being.. I just simply can't show my love towards him - it feels slightly impossible.

"Sunny." I murmured quietly,

"Yeah?"

"I love him."

"I know."

Before we even knew it - the two of us were balling our eyes out, just like the cry babies we are. Tears flooding each of our clothes in the process. This carries on for a good few minutes.

"R-Rinhi I c-can't believe you've f-found love," Sunny spluttered as her tears kept falling down her cheeks, "I want t-that.."
She then continued to cry whilst embracing me in the tightest hug possible - probably squishing all my organs along with my now non existent ribs.

"Sunny I-i love youuu~" I cried, but this time a lot louder so that of course triggered more tears from the two of us,
We sound, and look, like complete babies.

"Where the hell is she?" A frustrated voice muttered from outside the closet, bringing me and Sunny to a halt in our crying. It almost sounded like-

"-Jungkook?"

Sunny suddenly said whilst opening the closet to reveal a very sad scene - Jungkook standing alone and completely helpless.
His eyes immediately met mine and instantly lit up with a tad sense of hope,
"-Rinhi I'm sorry.."

Do I suck up to him?
He wasn't Jungkook a minute ago- that was a weird, controlling Jungkook.
No, we do this Rinhi style,

"-you've annoyed me."

It sounded much more threatening in my head that's for sure,

"Look I know you're angry, you have every right to be, but the thing is- I can't keep doing this," he murmured, "-I love you Rinhi and I hate the fact I have to hide that everyday of my life."

This whole conversation took a turn for the worst and now we all seemed to be teary eyed, messes.. And it was not a great look.
He actually fricking loves me.
Jeon Jungkook, loves thy Rinhi Lee - how in the hell?

"B-but why take it out on Taeyong? He didn't deserve that and you know fully that, that was wrong." I stated, the minimal bit of strength straining out of the tone of my voice.
However by that statement Jungkooks eyes softened.. His more cutesy side now seeming to show as he smiled ever so slightly at me. Making his way over to me he wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders, embracing me as if I was his teddy bear.

"Again Rinhi I was an idiot - turning on my friends just because of jealousy." He calmly spoke, his arms still hugging tightly around me.

"Well go apologise to him."

Immediately his grip tightened more, as if I said something utterly flamboyant.
"-uh, yeah, yeah sure no problem." He spluttered, feeling uncomfortable as he got up from beside me and began brushing himself off - something was odd.

I sat there like a lemon as Jungkook awkwardly got himself back together, straightening his tie up, un-creasing his satin suit and fixing his pair of black rimmed glasses - which make him look hot as heck however we will forget about that for time being.. -something wasn't right.
"Jungkook." I stated confidently,

His big, doe eyes snapped up in an instant and stared into mine. There was guilt hidden beneath his iris' which made him look even more guilty than he already does,
"-yes?"

"What have you done."

———
Very quick update as my writing block has finally escaped my soul - I think..
But I'm sure that more chapters will be out soon; I'm so sorry guys ❤️

Stay tuned though, some shizzle is going down in Rinhi land very very soon !!😉