Sixteen

Back to the dreaded Monday morning. I'm absolutely ecstatic - Did you sense the sarcasm?

"Rinhi get your nasty self out of your human caccoon and lets get going.." The frustrated voice of my brother shouted from downstairs, ".. I bet your teacher would love to see you late again.."
He then began chuckling to himself acting like he made a really original joke that nobody has made.. Can you also sense the sarcasm in that aswell?

I still can't bring my head around the whole situation with Jungkook. It's wrong. Very wrong. In all honesty, he was drunk. Surely he wouldn't remember what happened? Let's hope he doesn't remember.

I put all the thoughts aside and began to get ready.. I tied my chestnut hair back into a pony tail allowing the curly whisps to roam around my head freely, Chucked on my uniform consisting of a cute black plaid skirt with the School hoodie which was a little oversized, meaning I wore a simple white shirt underneath in case I wanted to take the hoodie off, and then put a pair of Doc Martin shoes on with some cool arty socks which seemed to have a pattern of the Mona Lisa painting expressed over them.. I looked ready.. Just about..

"..Okay Eunji I'm coming you toad.." I huffed and grabbed my backpack and finally headed down he stairs to meet with my brother who was dressed smartly in a suit and tie.
"Where the hell are you going..Sir.." I said laughingly as I looked at the rare sight of my brother all dressed up,

"..Oh did you not know?.." Eunji stated as he looked at me with a look of panic,

"Know what? Eunji what's going on?" I replied giving him A slightly worried expression - The confusion right now is overwhelming,

"..It's Hoseok's birthday today?! Did he not tell you?.." Eunji sighed as face palmed himself repeatedly,

Oh sheesh kebab
He did mention his birthday was coming up the other day

"Oh wow okay.. Uh- Ok this doesn't explain the suit.."

He then looked up to face me with an even more panicked face,

"Don't tell me you don't know about the surprise?" Eunji stated, glaring at me intensely,

WHAT BLOODY SURPRISE,
NOBODY TOLD ME A THING,

From the expression I was giving of pure confusion, I think Eunji got the hint that I had no clue on what he was saying,
"Oh for god sake Rinhi.." Eunji sighed as he swung his head back in frustration, "..Jungkook is taking you there after school- look why am I only just telling you?.."

Oh that's why I don't know,
Jungkook thought it would be funny to not tell me..
Nice one.

"Whatever.. Just go and get some clothes for the party later.." Eunji sighed as if he accepted defeat over the whole situation,

I just obeyed and ran upstairs and grabbed some fancy looking clothes.

I decided to pick my baby pink dress with a pair of cute black heels and a sleek bag which I could stick food in to get me through the party

I decided to pick my baby pink dress with a pair of cute black heels and a sleek bag which I could stick food in to get me through the party. This outfit always made me feel like I was so girly - and also it is one of the very few outfits that fit me perfectly.
It will do..

8:15am
Oh wow I may actually be on time for school.. At least it will give me time to go and beat up Jungkook for not telling me about this party.. Jerk..

8:30am
We.Bloody.Made.It
Me and Eunji are actually on time for school - except he's not actually going to school today due to Hoseok's party.. But me however, I have to attend because I'm lowkey failing most of my subjects.. Especially History- oh Jesus my history grade is unbearable.. Lol @ my life

I grabbed my backpack and my bag full of 'party clothes' and paced my way through the corridors towards the staff room where I believe Jungkook is at. The hallways were much busier than normal - probably because everyone is on time here and I'm normally late meaning nobody is in the corridors.

"Oh Miss Lee, you're early today.." The sly voice said behind me which ,of course, was my teacher.
I huffed and turned to face the smirking teacher before me,

"..Yes and do you know why I'm early.." I replied back, giving him an ultimate death glare, "..I came to kill you.."

His face suddenly grew a bigger smirk of amusement as he looked down at my small self.

"..Well if you wanted you would of killed me by now.." He snorted and folded his arms giving me and arched brow look,

Thinking you're smart are we now?

"..Why didn't you tell me about Hoseok's party?!.." I suddenly blurted out as I gave Jungkook a very pathetic punch in the shoulder - of course he over exaggerated the punch and began whimpering and holding onto his shoulder.. This man..

"Ah RiNhI That rEaLlY hurtttt.." His sarcastic voice whined pathetically as he shot me a pouty face, "Do you know what this means?.."

I sighed and shook my head starting to regret saying anything in the first place,

He then brought himself closer to me and put his head down by my ear till his hot breath was being transferred onto my neck, "..Well it means a detention as you've been a very bad girl.." he whispered seductively making shivers evolve down my spine. He then stood up straight and began walking in the opposite direction from me, "Oh and also.." He added, "Your skirt is way too short, fix it I don't want anyone seeing that much of you.."

What just happened.
He didn't even answer my question..
what a jerk.