CHAPTER THREE: FOOD TRUCK

It was Monday morning, the last day of school before winter break. Angel didn't feel at all going to school, she was having a terrible migraine from drinking yesterday and even after taking a lot of water and sleeping she didn't feel any better.

Tristan was all ready to leave with his brother Jamie, who was excited because he won't have to go to school anytime soon.

Tristan was supposed to drop Angel in school, seeing that she wasn't ready yet he decided to go up to her room and check on her.

Knocking, there was no answer, he knocked again and again. Angel was too asleep to even hear it. He opened the door and saw Angel still in bed, exhaling annoyingly he walked to her and called her name but she didn't move still, he shook her over and over again but nothing. He checked his wrist for the time and saw he was running late. Annoyingly he dragged the covers off her and smirking he walked to the bathroom and fetched a bowl of water, coming close he sprinkled it on her and that made Angel jump up and screamed.

"What the fuck?" She shot whoever it was a glare, only to meet eye on eye with Tristan and that even pissed her off more. Tristan just stood there smirking, folding his arms, he opened his mouth to say something but Angel stopped him by raising her hands up to shush him "don't even say anything, first what the hell are you doing in my room?"

"If you had gotten your ass up and got ready for school I wouldn't be in your room in the first place, so get ready because I'm running late" Tristan said annoyingly, walking to the bathroom to drop the bowl and leaving the room. He banged the door behind him making Angel jerk.

Her eyes wide open, she was furious, he had the guts to fucking sprinkle water on her and even shout at her.

Angrily, she stormed the bathroom to have her bath.

Tristan was getting impatient, he was pacing in the sitting room with his hands in his pocket, about going up again to call Angel out. Turning, he saw her coming down. Rolling his eyes "It's about time'' he muttered. Angel didn't bother replying to him, so they left without having breakfast.

Tristan drove them to school and after parking they got out "meet up here after school, I don't want to go around looking for you" he said to Angel. Turning to Jamie "come on Jamie" and he left with his brother.

Angel was fuming by now, how could he talk to her in that manner, how dare he "I'm going to fucking kill this stupid, arrogant, rude-" Angel was ranting but got cut off by her friends.

"Eh, who are you talking to Angie?" Hailey asked confused, folding her hands and turning to look at Cherry who was confused too.

"It's that stupid douchebag, that asshole my Dad got for me" Angel said angrily. "You got a new bodyguard? Who's he" Hailey asked

"Is he hot?" Cherry chirped

"Yes he is, he's hotly rude and arrogant" Angel rolled her eyes and they started walking inside the school, laughing at her.

•••••••••

Some hours later

"Okay hope you all have a wonderful holiday" the principal said after giving her speech in the hall. She dismissed the students and they were all cheering and shouting.

Angel walked to where the car was parked, with her friends and saw that Tristan was already there. Once he sighted them, he gestured for Jamie to get in the car, and turned to enter too.

"O-my-god, Angie, it's the hot mysterious guy, he's your bodyguard!" Cherry almost screamed but Angel shushed her up.

"Stop! You're embarrassing me" Walking to the car they stopped and hugged each other.