CHAPTER TEN: SORRY, WHO ARE YOU?

Tristan was close to the building, with his friends.

Earlier they were able to trace the call and they traced it to a location that is secluded from the public.

They parked their car ahead far from the building and walked to the building.

The boys were ready for anything. They tiptoed in a quiet pace, with their guns.

They all held a gun. Yes gun!

The boys knew people from places, so they were able to get their hands on them.

On getting close, they spotted a faded light coming from the building and they were sure that's where they were kept.

When they got close to the building, they formed a straight line. With Dylan in the front and Tristan next to him, then Austin and Nathan. Dylan saw some gangs of guys with guns, laughing at something one of them said.

He made a two-fingers-gun signal to the rest, and they divided. Austin and Nathan moved to the other side, and Austin stepped on something that made a sound and the guards stood on alert immediately.

They stood up with their guns ready to shoot, as they try to make out what caused the noise. Suddenly one of them sighted a shadow body and just released a shot.

Causing the rest to shoot on instinct and they exchanged gunshots.

The boys, would wait some seconds before shooting. On the other hand Dylan and Tristan walked behind a corner and busted out behind the shooters who his behind a half wall. Dylan targeted one and shot his leg, making the rest realize they were behind them and just when they turned, Austin and Nathan popped out in the front leaving them guard less. They were just four equally but one down with injury and Tristan and his friends were all alerted.

"Drop your guns, you're outnumbered. And the next time I shoot, it'll be your head directly. Trust me!" Dylan speak , and got an instant reply from the injured one who made pained sound, covering his wounded leg.

"I think that's your clue" Tristan said and the rest reluctantly dropped their guns.

"Kick them to me" Dylan said and they did so

"Now your hands behind your head and move back" he added and they complied, moving back.

Immediately Tristan and Austin searched the building but they weren't there, and in a room was Jamie. Tied to the floor, with a blindfold.

"Shit, Jamie" Tristan called out, running to him and untying him.

He looked pale, and sick. With dark eyes, and weak bones.

Tristan hugged him and picked him up.

They walked out to the others.

"Where the hell is Angel?" Tristan screams, dropping Jamie while he moved to one of the guards.

He held his collar shirt uptight and lifted him slightly.

He didn't say anything and that got a punch from Tristan, and then another and then another.

"Wait!" He shouts, as blood follow from his mouth and his red eyes.

"They left already" he replied

•••••••••••••••

Angel woke up in a nice apartment, with food beside her but she was still tied up.

"You're up Sweetheart, eat" he said walking to her and untying her. She looked around but couldn't find Jamie.

"Where's Jamie?" She asked.