CHAPTER SEVEN: KIDNAP

It was morning, Tristan woke up beside Angel who was still very much asleep.

Standing up gently he didn't wanted to wake her up.

He left the room, walked down to the kitchen, and decided to make pancakes for breakfast.

Angel yawned, turned and opened her eyes gradually, adjusting them to the light in the room.

She sat on the bed, trying to take off the blanket off her, she noticed her blanket smells like Tristan.

How did she know how Tristan smells? She asked herself.

Smiling, she walked to the bathroom, brushed and still on her pajamas. She came outside and walked to the kitchen.

Perceiving the nice smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen, she smiled knowing the maid was making something very nice.

Walking closer to the kitchen she heard murmurs, and it sounded like a guy. Curiously, she peeped and saw it was Tristan.

He was cooking? She asked herself.

Standing by the door and trying not to make Tristan notice her present, she watched carefully as Tristan swayed around the kitchen, flipping the pancakes as if he was a chef.

He looked happy and calmed cooking.

He turned suddenly and saw Angel by the door, Angel trying to run off almost fell and that caused Tristan to laugh.

"Come on Angel, I already saw you" Tristan said in between laughs.

Shyly Angel came out, and with her hands on her waist, she leaned on one waist.

"You're cooking I see?" Angel said, more like a question. Tristan smiled and nodded

"Yes I'm cooking, as you can see" Tristan replied wiggling his brows.

Angel smiled and walked to the table, she sat on it and reached for an apple.

She crossed her legs while munching her apple, she made a baby face and that made Tristan smiled.

"How did your night go?" Tristan asked

"Well, I can't really remember much but it was okay I think" Angel replied, shrugging.

"Okay, that's nice" Tristan replied.

"But thanks for staying overnight, because of the nightmares" Angel said shyly

"Not a problem" Tristan said before turning back to his cooking but he remembered something and turned back to Angel.

"Do you have nightmares often?" He asked "Not really, it just happened" she explained, and Tristan nodded to that.

He wasn't sure why but he was worried.

After placing the pancakes on a plate, he packed some for Angel, she collected it and he picked his own too and they left the kitchen.

Jamie was out already stretching his body and yawning "Morning" he said in between yawns. "Sleepy head, breakfast is ready and in the kitchen, serve yourself" Tristan said and flopped on the couch picking the remote next to him just the same time Angel wanted to and their hands touched causing shock through their body.

Angel cleared her throat weirdly and immediately picked the remote to change the channel. They both pretended as if nothing happened.

Shortly, Tristan's phone began to ring and so does Angel's.