CHAPTER FOUR: BEACH? NAY!

The sun was shining and radiating its heat all over. It was a perfect day to choose to go to the beach. Angel wasn't sure which of the bikinis she should take along. The purple or the black and white stripes, she thinks the purple might make her look too childish but the black and white was definitely her color.

Deciding, she picked the black and white stripes, put it in her bag and some fresh water along, her purse and her phone, making sure she picked everything else she'll be needing.

She decided to wear a crop top and shorts, since the sun was hot already. Putting her hair up in a bun, she was set to leave.

"But I want to come along" Jamie kept arguing with Tristan, who insisted that he stayed back.

"No, you can't swim and I already have to watch over Angel, just stay at home and I'll bring you something when returning" Tristan finally convinced him.

"Besides, Angel is real trouble" he whispers to Jamie and that made him chuckle cutely and Tristan smiles.

Sighing he accepted and let it go.

"I'll see you soon buddy" Tristan added.

Tristan didn't take much stuffs along, he was all set already. Heading out to Angel's room to see if she was too, just when he was about opening the door, Angel bumped into him.

"Ouch, look where you're going please" Angel grunts in pain from hitting her butt on the floor. "How was I supposed to know you're coming out?" Tristan replied annoyed.

Angel rolled her eyes, standing up she rubbed her butt, "Yea, you're just so troublesome "Angel said

"Oh says the girl that gets into trouble all the time" Tristan replied

"Well I started getting into more trouble ever since you moved into my house"

"Oh yea? Stop pretending you don't like me living here, cuz you do"

"Oh how lucky you are, living with the hottest girl in town, you should be grateful"

"Really? I can get hotter girls than you if I want, so stop thinking so high of yourself"

"Psst you don't even have a girlfriend for a start"

Smirking, Tristan walked slowly towards Angel, making her hit her back on the wall and fencing her with his hands.

"I don't need a girlfriend"

"Yea, because you can't get one"

"You wanna bet on that? I can even make you my girlfriend if I want" Tristan said slowly and going closer. His face very close to hers. Angel opened her eyes wide open, just by going close to her he caused Goosebumps over her body, Tristan knew what he was doing and he knew his effects on her and in a way he sort of liked it.

He raised his hands and used his middle finger to brush her cheeks and that caused a cold go down her spine.

Tristan suddenly grabbed her back making her arch her backward, he went closer to her "But sorry baby doll, you're not my type" he whispered in her ear "What the h-" Angel tried to say but Tristan let her go gently and he exhaled. "Are you going or not?" And he turned to leave.

Angel didn't know what just happened, how she could be so dumb to look so stupid. Groaning she hit herself in the face "idiot ".

••••••••••••

"Seriously Angie your bodyguard is hot, and he's so handsome, why are you always so lucky?" Cherry said gawking at Tristan, who was lying down with his shade on, and facing the sky.