CHAPTER FIVE: GUNSHOT

Still worried about the call yesterday, Angel was thinking of telling Tristan about it but then again, what if it was just a prank from one of those stupid boys? She thought.

"Hey" Tristan nudged Angel who was lost in thoughts, he's been calling her for some time now and they were having breakfast together but he's noticed that Angel has been blanking out.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked her, and she exhaled heavily. "I received a call yesterday from an unknown number who threatened me and said they were coming for me" Angel explains and Tristan just stared at her.

"What? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? I'm sure it's that Bill of a guy" Tristan said, putting his hands on a fist.

"I don't know" Angel said facing the food in her front.

"Hey, don't worry I'm here okay? You've got your bodyguard right?" Tristan said, smiling and that made Angel smiled and asked

*********

"Where are we going again? You asked me to dress in a Cardigan and boots but you won't tell me where we're going? Why did I even listened to you?" Angel kept arguing, asking Tristan to tell her where they were headed, but he insisted on just showing her.

Shortly they stopped their car and Tristan got out immediately before Angel and opened the door and asked her to come out but with her eyes closed.

"No way"

"Come on just do it, you're ruining the fun" Tristan argued

"Nope" Angel said popping the 'P'

"How am I sure you're not trying to kidnap me?" Angel argued back with her arms folded.

"You know that's not true, so stop babying around and just close your eyes" Tristan argued again, Angel exhaled closing her eyes she mutters "Fine, but don't forget I know some kung Fu if you try to" and she closed her eyes, causing Tristan to laugh.

Tristan didn't trust her words so he reached for a scarf inside his car and wrapped it around her face gently. "Now just follow me gently" Tristan said to Angel holding her hands and guiding her.

Once he was in, he asked her to wait, and he left to pay for their skating shoes and returned to unfold her blind fold, and once she opened her eyes, her eyes went so wide they looked like they'd pop, she didn't know how to react or what to say "oh my God!" she shouted and jumped on Tristan making the both of them fall to the floor "Aahh" Tristan groaned but Angel just laughed and suddenly her lips was on Tristan's. It came as a surprise at first for Tristan but then he kissed back, and they realized they were kissing and Angel quickly stood up and Tristan did the same too, both facing different directions, Tristan cleared his throat and Angel faced him.

"It was j-just the mo-moment you know" Angel stuttered and Tristan nodded.

"Let's go skating" Tristan said breaking the awkward state and Angel nodded abruptly and they entered. Removing their boots and putting on the skating shoe.

Angel couldn't stand very well, this was her first time skating, nervously she shook her legs and scared to move

"Don't worry I've got you'' Tristan said but Angel was still very much scared.

Each time she tried to move she'd almost fall down but Tristan was there to aid her.

Gradually she was able to skate just a little bit.

Hours later

Excitement radiating all over Angel's face, this was the first time she was going skating and she had a good time, although she's still embarrassed about kissing Tristan suddenly.