CHAPTER SIXTEEN: BONFIRE, FIRE

Dylan was racing hard but without the booster and he was lagging behind and needed to keep up. He managed to make it far, then he hits the booster, shortly a loud noise erupts from the engines and soon there was smoke coming out from the car, he was ahead of the guy and when it was time to turn, he did that swiftly and had a crash with some hard rocks, his car was jerking off, and the other racer laughed out of wickedness.

Dylan drove hard and intentionally hits the other racer causing his car to somersault and crash, his own car was bringing out smoke more and more, and this time there was flame, he was just close to the end point when the car somersaulted past the line and crashed.

They were cheers, shouts and shocks. He blanked out until the next morning.

*******

He woke up in a hospital bed, grunting

"Shit, I hate hospitals, they smell terrible." He says as he tried to sit up causing the rest of the guys to notice and they went close.

"You're so stupid man, so stupid. You could've gotten yourself killed and I'll just wake you up and beat you really hard" Tristan said concern in his voice and that caused the rest to laugh

"You'll end up killing me again" Dylan replied and they all laugh this time around.

He wasn't that injured, luckily. But had some dislocation And they won the cash, although there was chaos but the British guy was caught using stuffs that could kill other racers, and he was permanently disqualified and ask never to return again and he vowed to get back to them.

"Thank you man, I owe you. You saved my life" Tristan said to Dylan and he smiled

"Ya ya ya".

♪♪♪♪♪♪

It was the day of the bonfire and Tristan had invited Austin and Nathan to come over. Dylan couldn't make it because of his injury. The guys brought some stuffs to drink and eat, there was a big cooler, and some burgers and pizza were ordered in.

Angel was going with her friends too, they were dressed already. Angel wore a tight legging that had lines that showed her skin on the front from her thighs to the toe. And a crop top, with some white sneakers. And had her hair on ponytails, with light makeup and a very tiny backpack.

She met Tristan at the bonfire and they were having some conversations already. Cherry was flirting with Austin and soon the two groups combined, they played games, and they had some shots.

They were soapy water slides, drinking competition, eating of different things. Some people were making out, some were just talking, and others were just having fun and everywhere was fun and exciting.

It was dark already, and the fire was lit. They danced, ate and the two groups were having fun.

"I'll be right back" Angel says as she stood to go use the bathroom. The bonfire was close to a beach so there wasn't really a nice bathroom out here, she sighted the toilet and on opening it she almost shouted, covering her nose she retreated immediately and decided to go behind a bush.

She walked farther from the crowd, and then close to where she was going to use.

She went down to take her pants off, and when she was done she was fixing herself when she heard a rustle sound and she turned immediately.

"Who's there?" She asked, scared and Fred came out from one of the bushes.

"Fred?" She asks and she darted her eyes behind him

"How long have you been over there?" She asks, Fred smirked

"Long enough to see you got nice stuff to play with" he replied coming close to Angel, who out of instinct walked back.

"Come on. I know you wanna do things to this body" he says, running his hands on his chest as he walks closer to her.

Before she could try to scream, he bounced on her and covered her mouth. She couldn't scream, and he tried his way to her bra.

He grabbed it and squeezed hard and it hurt Angel who tries to push him off.

"Get off me. You pervert" she speaks as she spits on his face, and just when Fred reached for his face, Angel used the opportunity to slap him and push him, she stood up to run immediately.

But he held her hair and yanked her back causing her to scream.

He raised his hands to hit her but Tristan caught it.

He turned to look from shock and met with dark and raging eyes of Tristan.

"You son of a bitch" Tristan cursed and pushed him to the floor. He staggered up and Tristan punched him. They exchange punches but Tristan was winning the fight.

Angel run off to call the others for the fight and as they run to where the fight was. They met Tristan on top of Fred. Looking like he'd definitely kill him if someone hadn't stopped him.

Dylan and Nathan quickly moved to Tristan and pulled him off Fred, but he wanted to hit him more and was trying to release himself from the grip of his friends but they held tighter and Fred wanted to use that opportunity to hit Tristan but Austin hit him instead and he fell to the floor again.

They left him in the bush with bleeding nose and red eyes, as his spit was bloody from his mouth and held on to his stomach. He kept cursing but they just left him there.

They walked back to the bonfire and Angel gave Tristan some ice for the bruise close to his eyes.

She felt bad that Tristan had to involve himself into this.

"I'm okay Angel" Tristan said as if he heard what Angel had thought.

"I'm sorry" she whispers as she cleans his wound gently and he just smiled.

"I'm used to getting into fights for you" he replied with a wink and Angel wanted to ask what he meant but he just shushed her instead.

Cherry and Austin were sharing some chemistry.

Austin seem to be pretty into her and turns out the both of them shared something mutual.

"So guys, my parents will be traveling next week. And I'd be going for a getaway with the girls and you're all invited to join. Besides it'll be more fun having some guys around" Angel said, taking a sip of her drink and they all seem to be interested.

"You'll be okay with me around?" Tristan asked unsure why Angel will ask him to join them

"Of course. Besides I've come to realize that you're not the bad guy here. So yeah" she replied and that made him smile and Angel returned the smile too.

"Great then, this is gonna be lit" Nathan shouts and the rest follow with howls and shouts.

They danced and laughed and the rest of the bonfire was fire!!

But little did they know there was more fire to come.