CHAPTER SIX: THE BLUE TEAM WON

Few days passed and Tristan was getting discharged today.

"He has to relax a lot, drink a lot of water, and no stress. Also, he should be checked up on frequently and please make sure he takes his drugs and call immediately if there's any problem"

The doctor explained, while signing on their release slip. Angel smiled and sends a handshake to the doctor which she received warmly and smiled in return

Her parents took care of the bill and everything but they weren't back yet. Reports were made to the police just in case something happens again.

"Thank you so much doctor" Angel smiled again. "Thank you doctor" Tristan said too, standing up, holding his wounded side, and immediately Angel walked up to him and held his other arm over her neck in support.

That made Tristan smiled, and they walked out of the hospital to the car. Angel opened the door and aid him in gently. "Thanks" Tristan muttered.

Once they were in, Angel asked him to close his eyes "Why?" He asked

"It's a surprise, and remember you asked me to do that too last time" Angel replied

"Yea and look where it got us" Tristan replied gesturing to his wounded side. Angel rolled her eyes, and exhaled

"Oh come on just do it" she said dropping her hands in exasperation. Tristan sighed heavily and did as he was told, closing his eyes.

Angel walked him in and opened the door, then asked him to open his eyes and when he did, there was a banner which says "Welcome home Tristan". And Jamie held out a cake, and there was food on the table, and glittering lights all over.

He was so surprised and also happy. "Wow, thanks guys. You didn't have to do anything "He said, walking in.

"Welcome Tristan" Jamie said embracing him gently and they got inside and started eating, they talked and laughed and the day ran fast.

*******

"Goodnight guys" Jamie said standing up and walking to his room, they smiled at him as he left to his room.

"You should go to bed too, you need to rest" Angel said, standing up and clearing the table.

"You've been oddly nice to me these days, what's the secret?" Tristan asked Angel smiling.

"Well, you've saved my life a couple of times, so let's just say I'm trying to pay you back, don't think I like you or I care about you that much or something" She replied, going inside the kitchen and dropping the plates.

Once she was outside the kitchen she couldn't find Tristan, looking around, he was nowhere to be found.

"Tristan?" She called out but no answer

"Tristan where are you?" She called out again but nothing. Could he have gone to his room already? She thought.

Just then she saw a pair of legs by the couch, she hurriedly ran towards the legs and saw it was Tristan laying on the floor. He looked like he slipped or something.

"Oh no Tristan? Tristan? Are you okay? Shit, shit, shit, come on" She said in a shaking voice. She sat on the floor, and placed Tristan's head on top of her laps, shaking him gently.

"I thought you didn't care?" Tristan said suddenly smirking. Angel was surprised, so it was a prank. She thought.

Angrily she stood up making Tristan hit his head on the floor but not too hard. Angel didn't say any word but she just stormed out of the sitting room.