CHAPTER NINE: THE BOYS TO THE RESCUE

Tristan was confused and left with no choice but to ask for help from his old friends.

He didn't know who else that could help, except the cops and it seems they can't be brought into the picture at the moment.

They took Angel yesterday and since they called they haven't called back afterwards. And he couldn't just sit around. He hopes and pray Jamie and Angel are both fine.

Picking his phone he dialed Dylan's number and after some rings he answered.

"Heaven may fall dude" Dylan said from his side, making Tristan roll his eyes. "Oh please you haven't called in a while too" Tristan replied.

"So? I thought you've forgotten about us Tristan" Dylan said, making Tristan exhale.

"You know why I wanted to stop calling" Tristan replied.

After his parents died, he tried shutting himself out from others including his friends, except for his brother. So he stopped contacting his friends.

"It's okay man, Whatsup?" Dylan asked understanding his reason.

"I need your help" he stated.

••••••••••••••

"So you're saying she's not your girlfriend?" Nathan asked about the nth time.

"Fuck, I told you she's not, now can we just focus on getting her back?" Tristan said angrily

"You're hitting on her aren't you?" Austin asks looking at Nathan and smirking

"What? I mean she's hot" Nathan said looking at her picture

"I'm going to kill you, if you talk to her, look at her, go close to her or anything. I'll kill you Nathan" Tristan said angrily again and that made the rest laugh.

**********

Meet the boys.....

Dylan, Nathan and Austin who are Tristan's best friends from elementary school, they're like brothers. Although they lived far from each other but that didn't change anything.

Dylan Westwood is a tall and well-built guy, with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair.

His father is a billionaire but he doesn't have a good relationship with his Dad since his mom left them because his father was cheating on her with his secretary, so he kinda hates his father now. He was the closest to Tristan, they shared brotherly bond than the rest of the guys, and they always had each other's back, they all do.

Learned some fighting skills from Karate classes.

Nathan Andrews, Tall, perfect body, brown hair, green eyes and loves to smile.

He comes from a rich family also, whom his father owns a big company that specializes on making gadgets. And he's the inheritor of the company but he's a womanizer, love the ladies, and haven't experienced true love with any girl. Learnt fighting from getting into trouble.

Austin Anthony, tall, black, well-built, sexy and has fine black hair, with brown eyes, smart, very friendly and also the funniest in the group.

He's from a rich family too, he loves to work on computers and you can just call him the smartest and nerdy one in the group.

They're all best friends, more of brothers actually and Tristan trusts them with his life. Which was mutual amongst them.

They each schooled the same place before Tristan moved with his family before his parent's deaths.

*********

He told them about everything and how they got kidnapped.

Waiting for a call from the kidnapper, Tristan was impatient and unsettled. All he needed was to see Angel and Jamie.

He thought about calling her parents but that might just make everything worse.

What if they end up calling the cops and eventually firing him because obviously he couldn't do his job well?

So the plan was for Angel's kidnapper to make a call. Just one call, long enough for Austin to trace the call and get their locations.

After that they'll call the cops for backup, definitely.

•••••••••••••

Angel was starving, it's been almost 48 hours that she was taken, and wasn't given any food but just water, likewise Jamie.

"Jamie, Jamie" Angel whispers to Jamie who was too weak to raise his dropped head. He raised his head to see Angel who immediately after seeing his face felt like crying.

"Hold on okay? I'll get us out of here, I promise" she said to Jamie and that made him smiled a little. Jamie and Angel had gotten close and are like siblings, and this is the only family she's known apart from her parents.

Angel had to start thinking of different ways of getting out of this place. Suddenly an idea popped into her head.

"I want to use the bathroom" she said loud to one of the guards.

"Hey I said I wanna use the bathroom" she repeated, and this time one of them paid attention to her. "Do it there" he said, and Angel's eyes went wide open.

"What? Are you insane? That's gross" she said.

No answer!

"Look I really want to use the bathroom, else I'll do more than to pee here and I'm sure that's going to frustrate you and you're going to have to wash it up. Because when your boss returns he'll be mad you didn't let me use the bathroom" she stated and that seemed to have worked because the guy grunted and walk up to her to untie her.

They took her to a dark place and asked her to do it there.

She eyed the guard and realized he had two guns. One in the front of his trouser and second in the back of his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I can't go in there alone. You'll have to follow me because it's too dark" she said in a seducing way and the guy smirked, following her in. Once she got inside the dark room with no door, she screamed and jumped on him, hugging him tight

"Snake" she said and the guy immediately dropped her outside the room while he switch the touch light of his phone on to check but nothing.

"There's nothing here, now come on" he said and she was about going in again, when she heard a voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Aiden said from behind them. And the guard was shocked.

"Uhm she wanted to use the bathroom but was scared and wanted me to follow her in" he explained. And Angel gasped to that.

"You liar. Why would I want you to follow me inside a bathroom, you've been forcing yourself on me the whole time" she said and the guard wanted to protest but was cut off by a punch on his face from Aiden. And Angel gasped.

"Shut the fuck up" he screamed.

And he walked to Angel and hit her across the face very hard that it made her fall on the floor. He grabbed her hair and pulled her close, kissing her bloody lips, he dragged her to the chair and tied her again.

"Don't make me angry sweetheart" he said and walked to the door to talk with the guards.

Angel was satisfied because when she jumped on the guard earlier she grabbed the gun from his shoulder and immediately put it in her trouser when he went in to check for the snake.

She was going to get out of here today she said to herself.

Hey guys. You've come this far, so don't forget to vote and comment please.  Thank you 😊