your insecurities

you:
you hated your stretch marks. sure you were attempting a self love thing where you tried to embrace and love (or somewhat like) your insecurities but there was always that thing in the back of your mind reminding you of how much you hated them. occasionally you'd find yourself looking at them and how much you had. they lined the insides and outsides of your thighs, lines going up your hips and some on the backs of your knees. they stood out to you like a sore thumb and on the odd occasion you'd tear up thinking about them and how they seemed worse than other females. until zion, you'd constantly find ways to hide them, wether it be wearing leggings in the summer or avoiding swimming. with him he encouraged you to become more positive towards them and what they represented.

to him the represented growth.

and although you find it hard to be more positive, you find it's easier with zion being their to encourage and support you.

zion:
not meeting expectations and the constant pressure of doing well. although he portrays this chill, laid back persona, there's always that small doubt within him that he won't meet the expectations of others and disappoint people. because of this, it did stand in the way of doing certain things. people mightn't notice it but you do. so when he gets into that mind frame, you're always there to comfort and remind him that he is doing well and there may be times where he mightn't be able to meet those expectations. you have to be realistic with the advice you give him otherwise he'll take your words seriously and get upset when it's not true. you do your best by being their for him and he appreciates that a lot.

even though he's seen to be a chill person there's always that underlying doubt he try's so hard to push away.

with you being there to remind him to not worry so much, he's beginning to worry less and you couldn't be more happier.

•••

i don't even know what that was but hope ya liked it.

remember to love yourself and i'm fully aware that that it's easier said than done but little things to help with the process do help. you may have your off days but days you do feel good will always outweigh the bad.

thanks for reading! 💖