daddy zion

i bet majority of y'all thought this was going to be a daddy kink imagine. not in my christian community.

parenthood was something that zion never imagined himself doing at this stage of his life. before becoming a father, he thought that right now, prettymuch would be a worldwide sensation with sold out concerts in the biggest arenas in the world. which they are but being a dad wasn't in that fantasy.

just him and his band mates living life to the fullest with no cares in the world.

but when his daughter was born it's like his perspective on life and the meaning of it, changed dramatically. his goals and aspirations were still the same, but who he was doing it for had changed.

sure he still did it for his family but now he did everything to show his angel baby what daddy could do and that you can do anything that you set your mind on. he wanted to set a good example for his daughter.

being a single dad was challenging. with you no longer in the picture, zion was forced to deal with parenthood alone. sure he had his parents, siblings and the other boys to help out but the situation he was in, he felt like no one could really understand unless they had been through it.

she was his pride and joy yet at the same time a painful reminder of what his life was and how things used to be. she looked exactly like you and that's what hurt zion the most but when he looked into his little girls eyes, he'd see you and imagine how proud you'd be of him.

his daughter and knowing what he was doing would make you proud was his motivation.

zion had learnt so many things and took pride in the skills he had learnt. from doing his daughters hair to being able to identify ballet moves without asking anyone or googling it.

he was extremely protective of her and made it clear to everyone that he wouldn't allow her to date until she was 50. yet everyone knew that that was impossible to happen but it's zion and to him, if there's a will, there's a way.

"daddy, i love you" with her wrapped up in his arms as they watched lion king for the second time, zion kissed the top of her head.

"angel baby i love you to the moon and back"

zion loved her with all his heart. the only thing in life that made him want to carry on.

•••
if no one caught on, you actually died and that's why zions a single dad. yeah a bit sad but what can ya do 🤷🏽‍♀️ also very short.

i wanna do more baby/child imagines but should i do them all on this book or have a separate book? who would read it?

i have a few ideas but currently unsure.