gorilla

gorilla- bruno mars

séx with zion was like heaven on earth. each and every time you didn't know where things would lead but one thing you did know was that zion would deliver. how he made you feel and the experiences he left you with were ones that you were unable to put into words.

tonight was a night where he pushed you to your limits and gave you an out of body experience.

he came home slightly drunk and wanted some action but if you were being honest, you wanted dick. his dick. it had been awhile and the two of you were just too busy or tired so you were excited and ready for action.

zion looked at you and thought of how hot you looked beneath him. moaning his name with the sheets gripped tightly in your hands, your legs on his shoulders as he slid in and out of you.

by now he had sobered up and was able to appreciate the moment.

zion slid out and flipped you over so you were on all fours. he teased your entrance, causing you to arch your back slightly and with that response he slid in. you weren't able to keep the moans in, with each thrust you could feel the high building up more. zion grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you up so your back was to his chest. his hand finding its way to lightly choke you.

"who does this püssy belong to baby girl?" the hand he used to choke you ghosted over your clit, he was doing this on purpose. you couldn't speak. how could you when he was fucking you this good.

"who's is it?" zion said again but with more emotion. when you didn't answer again, he slowed down and this drove you insane.

"faster" you managed to breath out but that wasn't the answer zion was looking for. his rhythm became slower and slower, and you knew if you didn't give him the answer he was looking for, he'd stop completely.

"answer the question baby girl" by now he was lightly rubbing your clit while slowly sliding in and out, on the odd occasion stopping for what seemed like an eternity.

"yours daddy. this pussy is all yours"

"that's right" zion pushed you back down so your face was buried in the sheets of the bed. his hands roamed your body, feeling every inch of you like he was trying to memorise your body.

his hands then made their way to your ass, gripping them so hard you knew there'd be marks later on.

"give it to me baby" when the words left your mouth, he picked up the pace.

you were close, extremely close but zion decided to switch positions. he laid down on the bed and grabbed you so you were sitting on him. you grabbed his dick and put him inside you, the new position and how much of him was able to fit causing you to gasp.

moving your hips up and down, zion closed his eyes. his bottom lip in between his teeth. it was obvious you were going too slow for him so he grabbed your hips and thrusted inside you faster than he had done all night.

you could feel yourself about to climax and it seemed as though zion was close too.

"zion i'm about to c-" he reached for your clit and rubbed circles causing you to grip onto his shoulders for support. you moaned loudly, feeling your body tremble and shake as zion caused you to feel the best you had in a long time, a string of curse words leaving your lips.

"fûck" he drew a breath in before you felt him release inside of you. your chest rose heavily as zion came down from his high, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you down so you were laid on his as equally sweaty body.

"i love you" the words left his lips in a rushed, breathless motion. a small smile on your lips as you placed a kiss on his chest.

"i love you more"

"i love you mostest"

•••

did i just write that? holy i'm shook with myself 💀 i had to cut it short, i was too shook about what i was writing.

y'all i don't know why i hyped zion's sex game up. lol if he was the COMPLETE opposite to what we think he's like and he's shît at laying it down 😭

& yes i skipped the foreplay.