special

special- six60

throughout your whole relationship and even before, zion was always so appreciative of you and would always think of how lucky he was to have you in his life. there wasn't a day that went by that he'd be thinking of you and would always tell you how much you meant to him but today's string of text messages had you crying in the club, literally.

zion was out on tour and because of where he was, the times were different. it was the late afternoon for him while it was night time for you.

you could feel your phone buzzing for the past 15 minutes or so and it was getting a bit annoying so you decided to check.

zion:
you're the one who makes me happy

you're my future don't deny it

from time to time i'll get to write it

all i'm trying to say is that you're so special to me

all that i want and need

(these are all individual messages btw)

as you read the messages, a smile creeped on your face while tears pooled in your eyes. you blinked them away and made your way to the bathroom where there wasn't a lot of people.

you face timed zion and he didn't hesitate to answer when he saw your name flash on his screen. when the call connected there were no words you could form so you stared at the screen like a crazy person.

"look at my baby girl slaying and shït. damn close your eyes, i wanna see that eyeshadow"

you laughed before closing your eyes and let zion admire the blending skills you've practised so hard to achieve. he was your hype man, the one who helped you choose what look to go for when you were indecisive. and for that, you felt so lucky.

"okay but you've got me crying in the club kuwonu" zion laughed and looked at you like you were the most precious thing on earth.

"because you're special baby and you deserve to be told that"

you don't know how you ended up with him but regardless, you were grateful.

•••

i'm not crying, you are 😭

this is shorter than the first two, i know. sue me.