red faces & small spaces

issa private plane because we boujee & got coin

the plane ride was long. too long for your liking and looking over at zion, seemed too long for him as well. he sat uncomfortably and on the odd occasion would squirm around in his seat.

"you okay?" you asked, placing your hand on his thigh which only further added to him being uncomfortable.

turning to you, he gulped with his eyes raking over your body. he leaned over and whispered in your ear.

"i've been hard ever since we got on the plane. those fucking leggings are driving me insane"

you raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly, taking the opportunity to inch your hand up his thigh. this caused zion's breathing to quicken and a moan to escape past his lips.

deciding he would rather not have to endure another second of torture on this flight, zion grabbed your wrist and pulled you from your seat. looking around the plane, austin, brandon and edwin were sleeping while nick and alexys were deep in conversation while watching a movie.

zion pulled you to the back of the plane and opened the door to the bathroom.

"ooouuu we're joining the mile high club are we?" you slipped into the cubicle with a smirk on your face.

sure you weren't as eager as zion to have sex in a plane bathroom with his band mates just outside but the thrill and excitement made you say fuck it.

"baby girl you want me too, quit playing" zion pushed against the door, one hand resting on your waist while the other locked the door.

your lips connected in a rough kiss causing a slight moan to come from you. zion now used both hands to run along the sides of your body while his lips left a trail of small kisses along your jawline and down your neck. your own hands playing with the dreads at the base of his neck.

"as much as i love you in these..." zion's hands roughly gripped your ass while he stared at you, lust and hunger evident in his eyes.

"...i'd rather you out of em" and in one quick motion, zion yanked the leggings down your thighs so they fell around your knees.

not wanting to wait any longer, you slid your underwear down your legs and pulled them off along with your leggings.

before you could comprehend what was happening, zion had pulled you towards him and pressed his lips to yours. he lifted the shirt of his that you wore up slightly and trailed his hand in between your thighs. his fingers sliding in between your folds, you moaned into the kiss.

"what do you want baby girl?" even though your eyes were closed, you could clearly hear the smirk in his voice.

before you could answer zion slipped two fingers in, using his thumb to rub your clit. you had your arms wrapped around his neck while moans escaped your lips.

zion couldn't get enough of you. he thought you were breathtaking and his main goal while the two of you were intimate was to make you feel as good as possible while maintaining some sort of dominancy. you didn't mind though, in charge zion was your favourite.

"i want you" you moaned quite loud. zion was kissing and sucking at your neck. his fingers still pumping in and out of you.

"sshh baby girl, don't want them to hear you" you nodded, burying your face into the crook of zion's neck to muffle the moans.

zion pulled his fingers out and stepped back slightly. he watched as you fluttered your eyes open and looked at him in desperation. zion was enjoying every moment of this which was ironic considering he was in your position not even 10 minutes ago.

he grabbed your hips and hoisted you up onto the sink. zion held you close, pushing his bulge against you.

"hurry up" you said harshly. zion raised an eyebrow but quickly took of his pants and shirt. zion rubbed himself against you causing a shiver to run down your spine.

"stick it in baby girl" you obeyed instantly and wrapped your fingers around his dick before putting it in.

a quite moan left your lips as his length had slipped into you, your hands instantly gripping zion's arms. zion moaning too as he slowly moved his hips back and forth.

"go faster" the words left your mouth in a mumbling mess but zion understood as he quickened the pace.

zion leaned forward and pressed his hand against the mirror while the other tightly gripped the edge of the sink. his face was buried in the crook of your neck, his warm breath and quiet moans causing your sex drive to heighten just that little bit more.

your hand went down to play with yourself because you were eager for that high, you wanted things to draw out for as long as possible but at the same time wanted to feel that pleasure that was building up.

a few moments later, zion's dick throbbed inside of you as his pace had slowed down a bit.

"wrap your legs around me" zion said which you listened to.

zion lifted you up and off the sink, making his way backwards to sit down on the toilet. when he sat down, his entire length filled up your insides causing breathless huffs to escape past your lips.

you lifted your hips and then slowly pushed back down and watched as zion brought his bottom lip between his teeth. you were in control now and you were loving it.

"fuck" your moans got louder with each time you lifted up and pushed back down. you were close and by the look on zion's face, he was too.

zion hands gripping your ass tightly helping you bounce up and down in a pleasurable rhythm as yours rested on his chest. his skin was littered in small marks courteous of yourself and you couldn't help but feel a little proud.

"i'm close" you pulled zion up and wrap your arms around his neck and allowed him to buck his hips up and down in a fast motion knowing he'd be able to make the both of you come quicker.

feeling him finish and hearing him groan in your ear caused you to finish not long after. a string of profanities escaping your lips as pleasure ripped through your body. collapsing into him, zion wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

for a moment you sat on top of zion, the pair of you trying to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"you're fucking lucky i'm on birth control" you breathed out while zion laughed. how he was able to find humour out of you almost getting pregnant was beyond you.

"i wouldn't care even if you weren't" he said pecking your lips.

zion slipped out of you, helped you find your feet and you both cleaned up and got dressed. you tidied up your ponytail and washed your face with cold water in hopes to get your face looking less red and sweaty.

as you were leaving, zion pulled you into his chest and placed a slow kiss to your lips.

"mile high club baby" you winked before making your way out of the bathroom. zion trailing behind.

•••

i'm literally cringing at this whole imagine because i hate writing smut but i thought y'all deserve it after the hella late update.

sorry about the late update btw; schools a bitch