moving along

inspired by moving along by 5 seconds of summer

millions of thoughts ran through zion's mind but somehow, majority of them consisted of you. he didn't want to think about you or how you were doing post breakup but he couldn't help it. it made him feel incompetent and small, two things he didn't like feeling.

he had been thinking about you a lot lately.

zion hoped that you were devastated by the breakup and had hoped you were falling apart because of it. he was just wondering if him thinking that was wrong but deep down he knew it was.

zion thought about picking up the phone and asking you to take him back. he wanted to talk things through and explain everything, wishing, hoping and praying that you might give him a second chance or even let him talk to you.

it had been 7 months and neither of you had decided to get back out on the dating scene. for you, it was all about finding yourself as a strong independent woman whilst with zion, it was because he was still hung up on you.

zion knew that you were single still and not looking which brought him joy because to him that meant there was a chance of rekindling things.

he was scared too move along. he liked the normalisation that was you. he had become accustomed to you being there for him all the time. being his number one supporter and person to lean on.

zion wanted you back and couldn't help but think of how stupid it was for him to end things. why he did it was something that you'd both ask yourselves for a very long time.

the realisation of his mistake only come along when the boys and himself were having a few drinks and he had one too many. when the mention of you popped up, everything post breakup in zion's mind came spilling out.

the boys knew though. they just got the vibe that zion wasn't over you. well brandon and edwin got that vibe and just mentioned it to the other two.

he was the stupid one for ending it and now he's the stupid one regretting it. and zion knew that.

but the thing was, you were already gone and there was a lot of things for him to do to have a chance with you again.

•••

ugh we love trash content 😩💦