good girls don't throw hands

your mood can either be really good or not so good and that can change in less than a second. there weren't a lot of things that could change your mood but when there was, wow look out world.

unfortunately today was one of those mood changing days.

"it's been a minute since i've been here"

"you haven't been in la for awhile that's why" you rolled your eyes and followed zion through the house. you eventually ended up in the living room where everyone was situated then you saw her and your mood switched.

tiffany sat next to edwin, her long pasty fingers wrapped around his arm. you could feel the tension in the air suddenly emerge and zion placed his hands on your shoulders, bending down to whisper in your ear.

"i didn't know she was still going to be here. edwin told me they'd be gone by the time we got here"

she was here and there was really nothing you could do about it, even though you wanted to grab a fist full of her hair and drag her out but no, you held back and sucked it up. you'd be stuck in situations like this and you'd have to handle it. not for your sake but for everyone else's.

"hey y/n" brandon was the first to greet you followed by the others.

brandon, nick and austin were eating food while tiffany and edwin was sitting on the couch. they all seemed to be kicking back, chilling but everyone knew that something would happen with tiffany and you here.

zion and you sat on the other couch, away from tiffany and edwin and you caught up with the others. you were trying so hard to ignore tiffany but it's like she got louder and louder.

"just ignore her"

"how can i when miss cultural appropriation won't shut her mouth?"

you were getting madder by the second and everyone could see it. zion held your hand while gently running his thumb across the top to try to calm you down yet he knew that would only work for so long.

"can you order the uber?" edwin asked tiffany but she pouted her lips and you knew she was about to say something that would piss you off.

"i can't, i only have the temporary cards and the other one won't work. i can try it again" her voice irritated your soul and it took every bit of you to not throw something and pop those fake lips of hers.

"no it's fine. i'll do it" edwin got up and grabbed his jacket, putting it on. you looked over to see a slight smirk on her face.

that's all it took for you to get up and start some breathing exercises. if you didn't, you would've taken the shoes off your feet and thrown them at her.

"so you're telling me your áss can buy gucci shoes but can't pay for a damn uber?"

tiffany looked at you like you had killed her rat dog but she straightened her posture and stuck out her bottom lip, looking over at edwin.

"are you going to let her talk to me like that poodle?"

zion stood up and wrapped his arms around your body pulling you into him. he knew you too well to know that you'd try to attack her. it's happened before resulting in tiffany screaming bloody murder and her missing an eyelash. she was scared of you yet she still liked to push your buttons.

"edwin, i swear to god if you don't get her out of here, i'll pull a bobby pin from my hair and pop her fake àss lips"

nick choked on his drink, trying to hold in his laugh but since she was edwin's girlfriend and the situation wasn't very good, he held it in the best he could.

"c'mon" edwin grabbed tiffany's arm, pushing her in front of him to almost shield her away from you. you were glad edwin didn't bother to say something because last time he did, you told him to shove his positive vibes up his ass.

"me and everyone else knows damn well her püssy isn't that good for you to stick around"

"ma, stop" zion had his forehead resting on the top of your head to try to contain and hide his laughter.

"you didn't attack her this time" brandon pointed out, shoving fries into his mouth.

"because good girls don't throw hands"

•••

i know the topic of tiffys uneducated cultural appropriating ass and edwin's 'positive vibes' shenanigans has died down but i thought that this would be funny to write.