what you do to cheer each other up

you:
zion was the type of person to suppress his feelings just so others wouldn't know somethings up. he always wants to be seen as a person with nothing wrong and has no problems but you of all people know that is far from the truth. you're one of the only people that can tell when something is bothering zion, he'll still act like his normal self, just distant himself from everyone else and find ways to distract himself that didn't involve anyone else. you usually wouldn't ask what's wrong just because of the fact that you wanted him to tell you in his own time, not for it to be forced out. respect and boundaries in relationships was something that was important to you. when he was down or not feeling like his usual self, you'd always try to get him out of the house. just going on a little outing together, going out to eat or going sightseeing. you wanted to keep him occupied in an environment that didn't make him feel down. then later on he'll eventually open up and you'll help him deal with things. you always wanted to make sure he knew you were there whenever he had something on his mind.

zion:
it depends on the situation and the emotion you're feeling. say you're angry, he'd stay clear of you, giving you time to yourself so you could think things though. he also didn't want to get in your way because you were quite scary when you were angry and zion didn't want you to go hulk on him. if you were upset about anything he didn't pressure you into telling him what was wrong, all he did was pull you into his arms and kiss the top of your head.  occasionally he'd try to take your mind off whatever was bothering you, weather that was making you laugh or showing you unreleased music. he'd do whatever necessary to make you feel just a little more happier. seeing you happy was his number one priority and he absolutely hated it when you weren't feeling 100%.

•••

that was lowkey bad & not even about what the title says but it's whatever's 🤷🏽‍♀️