your favourite thing about each other

outside:

you:
you love zion's lips. they're so full and kissable. on the odd occasion you'd find yourself staring at his lips but it's hard to advert your eyes elsewhere and when he catches you staring, the sexual tension would sky rocket. the things he could do with them sent you into another dimension.

zion:
he thought that you were stunning but his favourite physical attribute on you would have to be your eyes. whenever he'd look into your eyes, he'd be hypnotised and he didn't mind that. he'd say whenever he was feeling down, he'd think about your eyes and how the flecks of colour would shine in the light.

inside:

you:
you loved his randomness. it wasn't too surprising when you'd see him looking like he was deep in thought because you knew he was going to say something that would throw you off. he'd have the most weirdest and random thoughts ever but you loved them. you didn't know why but you just did.

zion:
how petty you are. he thought it was hilarious when someone would get on the wrong side of you because your petty side would just emerge and reign hell on your target. at times you would get a little over board but he'd calm you down. he thought that your pettiness was your way of releasing emotion and he was okay with that, just as long as it's not directed at him.

•••