Chapter 10: Pink

It was a typical day at the Red Leader's house on Christmas. They...Oh, when I meant they, I meant the two Red Leaders celebrating Christmas with the Ridgewood family in the other realm. Everyone is pretty happy opening their gifts and getting jolly. Well, except for one.

'He couldn't be gentle when tearing into my ass?' The visor wearing man says. He shifts his pillow around to find comfort.

His morning was simple to say the least. After getting out of the hospital, Tom was taken home. When they get there, Tamara told Tord she will pick her brother up later. She looks at Tom with an evil grin before taking Tori's hand and walking through the body mirror in Tom's room. Tom looked at the mischievous look on Tord's face before Tord told was wrapped his arms around Tom's shoulders.

"She's going to pick us both up in about one and a half hours. She also told me to make sure you can't sit comfortably either." Tom gulped at the fact that he's about to get punished.

'Someone please save me!' Tom thought.

"Don't ask for someone to come save you. I made sure that no one is going to come until later. Even made sure the door is locked." He pulls out some special rope.

Thirty minutes later...

Matt decides to check up on Tom with Edd behind him. They left early to go get some breakfast before going home to feed their pets. Unfortunately, Matt walked in on sounds of moans, groans, and something hitting flesh. He wanted to go see what was going on until he looked over at the black mustang. He knew to back out of the house quietly and not let Edd in.

"What's going on Matt? Why are we not checking up on Tom? I mean I heard some noises and I think Tom's groans. He might be in trouble!" Matt dragged Edd to his house before Edd ran back.

"He is in trouble and getting punished for it..." Matt cringed at the thought.

"We have to help him!" Edd was strong but Matt was faster.

"No, we don't. Edd, we need to talk about this before it gets serious. See that car?" Matt points to the black car.

"That means Tord is there. That means scenes you can't un-see. I just saved you from an eye full of kinky shit." Edd almost cringed at what Matt was saying.

"Fine...But, we need to talk about this situation." Matt just shrugged. They walked together to his house.

"Well, I got some coffee and cola so, why not?" Edd smiled at the thought of having a cola to drink.

Later on...

Tamara enjoyed watching his twin brother squirm on the rug. She requested that he sit on the floor without a pillow. The thought of him suffering was the best Christmas gift she could get. She even made sure his mate was sitting next to him. Knowing him, he's not going to enjoy unwrapping his presents for long.

Tom was squirming hard on the carpet. Even though it did give him some comfort, it wasn't enough. He looks over at his sister then at his mate with a sour look on his face. They both planned this to happen to him. He didn't notice a hand near his rump until it slapped his butt cheeks. He almost screamed until the hand gripped on of his cheeks and squeezed.

"Knock it off!" Tom whisper yelled at the culprit.

"Why should I~?" Said the man next to him. His silver eyes looking down at the green 'eyes'.

"Because it hurts like hell..." Tom groans. The hand squeezes a little harder.

"Then what should you not do next time~?" The accent came out.