Chapter 27: Azure

Tom and Tord returned to Tord's bedroom in the present. 

Both were pissed at each other. Tom is pissed because Tord knew about that future and didn't tell Tom. Tord is pissed at Tom for not only stealing his time watch but, using it to travel through time while he was gone. 

"Tom..." Tord moved his hand from Tom's arm to his shoulder. He wanted to scold Tom for what he did but, tried to be the rational person in this mess. 

"You knew, didn't you?" Tom did not look at Tord when he asked that question. He just wanted a yes or no. Either way, they were on the rocks about this wedding. 

"What?" Tord looked at him funny. Tom smacks Tord's hand off his shoulder before turning towards the taller male. 

"YOU KNEW THAT WAS OUR FUTURE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE DARK ABOUT EVERYTHING WHILE YOU PARADED ME AROUND LIKE THAT?! HOW COULD YOU?!" Tom practically yelled at him while he was resisting the urge to fight him. 

"Of course I knew. That's why I didn't tell you." Tord looked him straight in the eyes. He didn't want to tell Tom the full truth. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" That when Tord snapped back. 

"BECAUSE I QUESTION MY FUTURE AND I SAW YOU IN IT OKAY?!" Tom looked at him funny. 

"What?" Tom said. Tord facepalms himself. 

"I created that watch to see what was in my future and my future was this world with you in it." Tom couldn't believe it. Well, he could after seeing the future. 

"Practically, I ruled the world with you by my side as my consort and secondary ruler. We have kids, a nice home, and we're happy together. Somewhere down the road, you saw the future I was trying to prevent. I didn't know myself that I wanted you. I just wanted to punish you for causing me grief." Tord looks away a little. 

"In more ways than once." Tom purred. "Just tell me about the future you saw and maybe we can fix it together." 

"Okay." Tord lays down on the bed and pats the area next to him. Tom lays next to him after taking his shoes off. 

"Well..." Tord starts. 

~//~

Tord fiddles with something on his workbench. 

It's been a year since the robot incident and he wants to start taking over the world. The one way to do that is to see what the future will bring. Who better to ask than his future self on how to manage the world after he takes it over. 

He also wants to know if his friends are walking free in his world.

Tord doesn't want them free. 

He wants them locked up or at least under his control. He especially wants the man who messed his plans to suffer. Oh, how the day he gets to torture the Jehovah's Witness will be the best day of his life. It will be even better when he rules the world and do it legally. 

He looks at the blueprints in front of him. The watch, when finished, should allow him to travel through time. When he finishes it, he starts to put it and his phone on a charger while he takes a shower. He looks at his safe. In it is papers, some money but, most importantly, one vial of a purple substance. Its color reminds him of where it came from. 

"I have to take over the world or at least England soon," Tord says as he looks out the window of his newly acquired country. He gets dressed in a red turtleneck with black pants and boots. He slips his black trench coat on after he puts his eye patch on. He flexes his robotic arm so that the prosthetic works properly. Then, he grabs his backpack before walking over to the table where his watch and the phone is charging.