Final Autor's Note for the Series

As you know, chapter 30 is the last chapter of the book and of the series. 

I like to thank everyone who has written a comment, viewed my story, and even commented on it. I really appreciated The fact that you took time out of your day to view, comment, and vote on it. 

Anyways, even though this series is over, I will be revising the books to fix errors, add more backstory to them, and possibly re-do the covers with new art. But, that will be after I finish out any original stories. 

I will also be working with this series world by building books from random chapters. 

I will be working on a new story involving chapter 22 of this book called Under the Lilac Sky. It will be about an AU where the end doesn't exist and Tord takes over the world. It's going to be a dark story. 

I will also be working on my Art and Concept book. This is where I will be posting bios of the crew from my stories, art of them, world-building, and fan art of other stories. I will also post original art that either doesn't make it into the stories or art that does. 

I will also be working on an Eddsworld Mafia story with Edd as the godfather, Tord head of assassinations, Tom as the Head Accountant, and Matt as the pretty boy czar of torture. It's going to be a short story with the Ellsworld girls in there too. Hopefully, this story will be started in a few days after I get the other AU started. 

Before I keep rambling on, before fall hits, I will be doing a book of random one-shots. It will involve original works as well as fan works. I will open the requests for a short time as I want to also incorporate other works into it. 

I also have is another original story that will be a secret until I finish all the chapters.

Anyways, until the next time! 

Ja Ne~!