Chapter 13: Magenta

Or what would have been the void if Tom wasn't looking at his body!

Tom didn't know why he was looking at his body. It looked like he was in and out of conscious. He looked around to see the culprit floating above him a little.

"Tomas, what the fuck did you do?!" He was floating too but, it wasn't by choice.

"I panicked and accidently used my powers to take us out of the void. I can fix this!" He nervously laughed. Tom pinched the bridge of his nose before speaking.

"How the hell do you have powers? I mean I thought we shared the same abilities..." Tomas decided to tell him some things.

"Because we're not one in the same, lover boy will ask you about the nickname, and we should get back into your body." They both looked at the crowd hover over Tom's body. They were trying to wake him up but, it wasn't working.

"It's yours too." Tom remarked.

"Fine but, just tell him you heard me say it when he asks." Tomas pushed Tom back in their body.

Tom woke up to being smothered by everyone. They thought he was still out of it until he groaned from the pain. Not knowing it was him, he was let go from their grasp. This gave him time to slip from the huge pile and to a nearby nook.

Where he sat was a perfect place to hide. There, he silenced his breaths so that no one could hear him. This gave him time to think over what just happened. To think that his monster self was not him was a new one.

"You know, they're looking for you." A male voice said. This made Tom jump.

"How-"Tom was cut off by a finger. He looked up to see his brother looking down at him with his magenta eyes.

"I know you sometimes, Tom. I know you'll try to hide after doing something like that. I also know your breathing technique". Tim replied.

"Are you going to rat me out?" Tim shook his head.

"Have a drink with me while they play hide and seek." Tim pulled out two glasses and a whiskey bottle. He poured both of them a drink.

"To your wedding?" Tim asked. Tom shook his head. 

"No, to our weddings." Tom clanked his glass quietly with his brothers. They quickly gulped down the drink before refilling the glasses.

"I have to ask, what was that? I mean you called your fiancé 'Thunder' then passed out." Tim sipped his drink.

"It was Tomas that did it. I think he took over, freaked about what he said, and took us both out of our body." Tom slowly drank from the glass. It was smooth with a strong taste.

"I thought you guys were one in the same?" Tim was pouring another glass. Tom took the bottle and did the same.

"Apparently not. He told me we're not one in the same and that's ok with me. He's the one that's more adventurous, more daring. I feel like he would've been the big brother we all needed." Tom sighed. He felt Tomas patting his back in his mind. Telling him to cheer up.

"Well, we got you so that's good enough." Tom chuckled.

"Besides," Tim started. "Even if he is the brother we needed, as you put it, that means we would have two brothers that we wanted. You and Tomas maybe be separate but, you guys are one in the same. He's the side of you that wants to be more daring while you're the side of him that wants to be a fighter, who wants to be happy. I saw that you two fought like brothers once. It was funny." He tried to quietly laugh.

"Shhhhhhh! They'll find us and take the bottle away~!" They started to laugh. They were too drunk to notice they were getting a little loud.

"So this is where you ran off to..." A female voice replied. They looked up to see Tori looking down at the two with a devilish smirk.

"Don't tell anyone please. We're getting lit off our asses and they're such party poopers when it comes to that." Tim said.

"How much is left in the bottle?" She noticed the bottle almost empty. Tim shook the bottle before frowning.

"Awwwwww...The party is almost over..." That's when Tori pulled out a bottle of liquor and a glass.

"This bitch is prepared for a drunk party." She started to pour them and herself a glass. They started to drink it.

"So, Thomas, why do you keep scaring people?" She said slyly. She noticed some of the guests were getting close to the nook.

"It was his monster brother...He flipped and outer body zoom!" Tim replied for Tom. Tom just nodded.

"What he said..." He was buzzed. Tori saw that he was slightly cheerful while drunk. So, she pours another round of drinks. She was starting to like this party with the two brother in laws she came to know.

Soon, she was almost drunk with them. They got loud enough for people to follow the sounds. That's when everybody saw the funniest sight. It was Tori sitting on Tom's lap while singing It's Raining Men. Tim and Tom started to sing with her. They started to laugh their asses off when it came to the end.

"I love you bitches!" Tori kissed Tom and Tim's cheek

"We love you too bitch!" They return kissed her cheek.

'They drunk off their asses.' The group thought.

"Ahem!" They looked up to see Annie towering over them. They gulped.

"YOU HOES DIDN'T INVITE ME TO THE DRUNK PARTY?!" Annie yelled.

"Sorry, cunt, we thought you would find us before this bitch did." Annie rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at them.

"That's Miss. Cunt to you and hand me the damn bottle!" Annie sat down with them. That's then Tamara and Tord broke up their little party.

"No more drinking. You guys have work in the morning..." The two growled at them. The small group started to complain.

"You never let us have any fun! It's always work! Let us party!" They started to chant party before it got on Tord and Tamara's nerves. 

"NO." The two said while dragging their drunken partners away.

"Besides, I need to sober Tom up to talk to him" He picked the shorter male up in his arms and carried him to a nearby table. He gave him something to help sober him up a little . The last thing Tom wanted to be was sober. But, he knew what Tord wanted to ask so he said it.

"All of this was due to Tomas and he's sorry..." Tom's head hit the table. Tord checked on him to see that he was asleep.

The Norski scooped up the Brit and took him to their room. He got him undressed and in bed before returning to the party.

"Good night min sjelefrende." He kissed Tom's cheek before returning to the party.

That was the night Tom started to have strange dreams.