Chapter 26: Amber

After seeing a hand reach out to him, he took it gratefully. If anything, not having guns on him is a better option. The man lifts Tom out while looking him straight in the "eyes". 

He looks into the eyes of his older self.

"I knew you would come sooner or later. Sorry for dragging you in to this mess but, I need your help. It will be, complicated. But, it's probably not something you can't handle. Sofia, Maria, please go get my kids from the party room. Also, Sophia, please tell your mother to wait for me before she tells those lewd jokes. I'm pretty sure a few are directed at me." The amber haired woman nods before leaving. She along with the chocolate browned haired girl left. 

They left one room to go to another room

Tom walked down a hallway with himself. He looked at the beautiful hallway. There are banners of red, blue, and purple in the middle. He took his 'eyes' off the hallway to look at the person in front of him. 

The man is an inch taller than he is with hair that went halfway down his back. Despite that, he still had his signature slicked back spiked crown of chestnut hair to compliment the cobalt blue ribbon that tied the long hair into a pony tail. His navy blue suit jacket is slightly bigger on him. The one thing Tom noticed is the checkered vans on his feet. 

"Even in the future, we still keep our vans." Tom said to himself. 

"Of course! That's taking away from my unique style. That's like taking cola from Edd or a mirror from Matt. Hell, it's like taking Tord's guns away." The slightly raspy, deep voice of the man in front of him made Tom question some things. 

The man opens the door to a private office half way to a pair of giant doors. Tom wondered why they didn't go to the doors at the end. He felt a hand push him into the office. He looks up to the man as he closes the door. 

His face looks weird but, in a unnatural way. 

One side of the visor has a purple glow with purple and black blotches to match. He rubs his well groomed beard while gently rubbing his slicked back hair. Tom looks down at the deep blue ascot that featured a beautiful broach on it. 

"Beautiful isn't it? It's a silver and white gold broach with a blue diamond in the middle. On the side of the diamond is the rarest rubies found on this earth. To compliment it, Tord added  amethysts droplets  at the end." Older Tom sighed.

"Why did you bring me here?" Tom asks. He looks at the small office with a small table that had tea on it. Older Tom pours tea for Tom and pulls out a mirror to show a sort of an older Tomas. He almost looks like Tom when he was thirty. 

"Hey Tomas, should we tell him why he's here or what?" He hears a laugh from the mirror. 

"Sure, it's not like they can help." Tomas looks at himself in the mirror. 

"Hello me. How are we today?" Older Tomas poofs a book into his hands. He starts reading it before Older Tom could speak. 

"Don't mind him. He just upset that this happens almost every year." Older Tomas sticks his tongue out at the other male. Older Tom just rolled his 'eyes'.

"What does he mean?" Older Tom clears his throat. 

"For the past ten years, Tord ends up working on our anniversary, our birthdays, etc. It's usually due to his secretary purposely scheduling his day off to be the day after these events. Because of this, he rushes to make it up to me. I grow tired of his secretary and the fact that he allows it. Today is our twentieth anniversary and I have a feeling he's going to be swamped with work again.