Chapter 28

"Ana it's okay, you don't have to say yes. We can just talk on the phone."

"Yeah."

"So you want to talk more." He asks.

"No. Come over." I say with no hesitation this time.

He says alright and I know it will take him five minutes to get here and I quickly get off my bed, go towards my closet, and rummage through it to find something to wear. At that moment, I realize that he might notice I changed my clothes, so I just leave my sweatpants and t-shirt on.

After a few minutes the door bell rings and I scurry to the living room, tripping by the sofa and quickly getting back up.

I open the door and Josiah is there, smiling with his arms crossed. He is wearing a black v neck, with cargo shorts and purple Levis.  I open the door wider, he comes in, and starts looking around the house.

"I have never been here before."

"I know. I'm always over your house." I say scratching the back of my head and walking towards the living room, and him following me.

"You want to watch tv? We can go in my room to watch it, or stay here.." I say, standing and placing my hand on the back of the couch.

"Uh.." He is standing five feet away from me.

"or not.? Sorry if I am making it awkward, we can just stay here."

"No. let's go." He comes close, so close that we can feel each others breathes. He takes my hand and he guides me to my own room.

"How did you know where my room was?"

"I seen your light open from outside and a shadow moving around the room." He says smiling. "You don't have to worry about the way you look. You are beautiful." I feel embarrassed that although I did not change, he still manage to know I wanted to change for him.

W get into my open roon and he pushes me on my bed and takes the remote off the dresser and turns the tv on. Ridiculousness is showing a marathon.

I lay back on my pillow and Josiah joins in next to me.

"I'm kind of nervous. " Josiah says after thirty minutes go by.

I look over at him,"I am too.  I mean I know you wanted to come over and maybe its cause you wanted that.." I look at the tv and I can see him watching me.

"Im not that much of a jerk, I wanted to hang out with you, since you were alone. I missed you these weeks."

I turn to look at him and he moves in to kiss me. He starts on my forehead, then eyelid, my cheek, then my neck, which immediately I sighed with satisfaction.

He then kisses my lips, and I place my hands on his biceps and move my body closer, our lower parts touching, and I feel him getting excited. Now the kissing gets more fast paced as though it is our last goodbye and he gets on top of me, taking off his shirt, exposing his abs and rip chest.

He then slowly, eases off my shirt, leaving my bra on and kisses down my chest to my stomach and then back to my lips and I let out a moan. We stay kissing for what seems like ten minutes and suddenly my phone rings from across the room, interrupting us and I let out a groan, getting off my bed and walking towards the dresser, leaving Josiah sitting down, facing me with his hair tousled, and his nice smile.

"Hello? Hi mom."

"Yeah I couldn't sleep."

I look over at Josiah,"Okay." I turn off the phone and run to Josiah, throwing his clothes at him.

"Hurry, my mom is coming home."

He quickly puts his shirt on and grabs his keys and he is out my room door, and I lead him to the front.

He opens the door and still stands in the doorstep and then turns to face me, kissing me again, and I grab his shirt, pulling him closer to me, and he places his arms on my skin, and despite it being cold outside, I realize I am at the front door with my bra, but I don't care.

He pushes me back in, closing the door behind us, and then we go to the sofa, still kissing as we reach the sofa. He sofly places me on the sofa, with his on top of me, and I run my hand through his hair and he starts unbuttoning his pants, and starts to take off my sweats, but I unhook my lips from his, and I push him back.

"Hey, we can't do this now. My mom is coming." I say out of breath.

"In an hour. We have time." He kisses me on my neck and I just want to continue but reality is my mom will be here and I am not even sure if she called, being twenty minutes away and I push him back again.

"Josiah." I say seriously.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you tomorrow." He says, getting off of me, buttoning his pants, and pulling me off the couch. "Goodnight." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight." I smile.

 I walk him to the front door, folding my arms over my body, feeling the cold air outside. Then I see him hurry off my driveway and I close the door, going back to my room and fall asleep with a smile on my face.