1

-

Anonymous

I used to be in a squad. A squad with my friends. We used to say that we would be besties forever but now it turns out to be everyone leaving with different reasons. Shawn's gone because we used to be in a relationship and we loved each other. But then we broke up and he's searching for someone else...Gabrielle's gone because she claimed that she has found her lover and so as Lydia and they said that they needed more time to spend with them.  And Noel's gone because of my mistake and she started treating me as her enemy, and I could do nothing to save our friendship. So there's only me and Alan left and we couldn't find any reason to continue a squad just by only two people. We just sat near the same table every day ourselves and we actually kind of depending on each other.

And four boys just suddenly appeared in my life.

"...Are you just gonna tell me that your mum's not letting you go out this Sunday?"asked Alan, looking at me as he put down his spoon.

"No, I've already told her that I'll be out this Sunday and..."I actually didn't pay any attention to him as I could only hear the question he just asked me.

"And what?"

"..."I was actually looking at four boys that I've never seen before and they literally caught my attention.

Alan must notice that as he quickly followed my sight.

"Pretty boys, aren't they? Huh?"

"What?"I immediately turned my head back to him as I could feel that my cheek's being red and hot as apple.

He smirked at me.

I ignored him and tried to focus on my lunch that I still haven't finished.

"Um..."he spoke as he was munching."I think they might be transferees? I think I have never seen them before."

"Well...probably they are,"I said as I finished my lunch and started cleaning up the table.

I quickly picked up my bag and the waste I had made. I left the seat and searched for the rubbish bin.

He noticed that as he quickly followed my path, I could hear his steps behind me.

"Hey, we still've got 15 minutes before the next period, why are you so eager to leave?"he gasped and I laughed as I knew that he wasn't really good at sports and I was walking with a high speed.

"Nevermind. We could be Mrs Regan's good children if we get to the classroom earlier and she must be very pleased at us,"I joked.

"Never ever seen you be this kind of good girl,"he chuckled.

I stopped and turned my face to him, putting on an angry expression.

"Ah, it's just a joke. Don't be angry," he winked at me and continued laughing.

"You really thought that?"I said and I burst into laughter.

"I'm not a fool, okay?"

"But I thought that you are a fool."

"God, stop it,"he said as he rolled his eyes.

I laughed so hard and we just walked into the corridor. I stopped by my locker as he did. I took my books out for the next periods and we continued our way to the classroom.

"Hey,"he whispered in my ears and nudged me. I looked up and saw the fours boys standing in front of us.

And one of them spoke up first.

"Hi, we're new to here and I was thinking if you guys can help us with these?"one of the tall blonde guys said politely and he hanged few sheets to us.  He was quite tall and he's got pretty blue eyes.