9

-

We arrived at the O2 Arena and we got ourselves some drinks.

"Honestly, do you know anything about this band?"I asked.

"How do you think that I know,"he laughed. "I'm not wiki."

We laughed as we sat on the bench, waiting for the time to rush into the venue and head for a good place to stand.

"Um...here's just great enough for us to stand,"I stopped as he followed."we're not real fans remember that,"I shrugged.

He chuckled and we stood there waiting for the show to start.

As we were quite far away from the stage, so I could barely see the faces when the band walked onto the stage.

There were four boys and the fans were screaming when they got onto the stage.

And the background music just started playing.

The lead singer started singing.

For a moment I was enjoying the show quite much, but when I took a closer look on them,I found out they're actually Brad, James, Tris and Connor.

Well, quite impressed by that.

I never thought that Brad could sing actually, as he didn't look like he's that type of person.

And I used my hood to cover up my face as I afraid that he would recognise me.

"Okay, so I need every single one of you here, scream as loud as you could! London, are you ready?"he shouted as he was high.

The fans screamed as loud as they could which almost broke my ears.

"So...we're doing something special now,"James smiled as he continued," we will search for one of you here, coming up stage with us for the last verse of the song that we're gonna do tonight."

"Maybe let's just let the light help,"said Tris.

And the spot light went over the venue and the screaming was loud, extremely loud.

Maybe I wasn't used to that because I hadn't been to concert like, for years.

"Okay, so now, let's do it!"Brad said as he's excited as a kid.

The light went over the crowd and it stopped.

"Okay...So...from the area that the spot light is on, we're choosing one of you coming up here, and it's...Um...how about the girl with her hood on? I can't see her face,"said Brad with interest on his face.

I realised that I was the one that was chosen.

"So...the Girl with hood, come up here!" said Brad as he waved at my position.

The fans were looking at me with jealousy in their eyes and I passed through the crowd and got onto the stage.

And I pulled my hood down as he noticed me.

"Oh, so what's your name?"he asked pretending that he didn't know me.

"Alice,"I said with the Mic.

"Okay, so, girl, let's jump together,"he said as he started singing.

"Tonight we'll dance, I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart
I've got a wild heart
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart
I've got a wild heart"

I let myself relax and jumped as they all did as if I didn't, the whole thing would be ended up pretty awkward.

And the song ended.

The boys all came in front of the stage and hug, bow in front of the audience.

"Alice, come here," Brad said as he waved at me, wanting me to came to the front of the stage.

They all hug me and we bow together.

And they went back to the backstage.

"Wait, Alice, would you want to see us at our dressing room?"James asked as we went off the stage.

"Maybe I'll meet you guys later when I find Alan in the crowd first,"I smiled at him as I walked off.

Alan was waiting at me in the position we stood when all the fans were leaving, there's only us left.

"Let's go,"I said as I waved at him, asking him to come to the backstage with me as I had promised James.

"Where are we going?"he asked.

"The dressing room of the boys,"I said."as you know we're all classmates and they should probably give us a VIP section thing,"I joked.

"Yeah, they should really do that,"he laughed.

We got to the dressing room and I knocked on the door, waiting for respond.

"Hey,"Brad said as he opened the door.

We went inside the room as he closed the door.

"Quite impressed by your performance, actually,"Alan commented.

"And that's pretty shit when I went up the stage,"I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I never know that was you,"he shrugged.

"Brad, we're going outside with Alan,"said James as he and the boys had already changed their sweaty clothes.

"Okay,"he said and there's only us left.

"You're not that bad as you look though,"I said, raising a brow at him as others were gone.

"What do you mean by that?"he looked at me.

"You can be good as an Angel when you smile and you can be bad as devil when you become angry,"I told him, and that's truth.

"Probably, I'm not saying I won't admit that,"he shrugged as he pulled off his T-shirt.

"Boy, can you pulled off your clothes when I can see it?"I said and quickly turned my head away from him.

"Don't say that you never see a boy half naked,"he smirked.

"Of course I have, it's just not you,"my voice getting smaller as I said that.

"Are you being shy?" he looked at me interestingly.

"Nope."

And that's actually so obvious that my face turned red.

He put on his normal clothes.

"So, maybe we can go to somewhere else?"he said out of a sudden.

"Okay,"I shrugged though I didn't have any idea where he's bringing me to.

-