5

-

Brad's P.O.V

I sat on the ground after I handed the four dumbbells to them.

Could them just have this kind of relationship topic at a better place and with a better timing? It's in class and everybody was doing their works, just except the two of them.

I was quite surprised to see Alan finding me and the boys this morning to tell us about the things that Alice had been through.

She was not the type of a normal girl.

And that was exactly what I saw when I first met her as I never saw anyone retort me.

She was quite interesting.

Though I actually knew that, at some point, she did hate me.

Because of my sassy attitude.

To be honest, I'm not the kind of person she should like, or fall in love with.

Of course she's not the one that I should like, either.

I sat over there and got lost in my thoughts.

Then she just came over.

"The lesson is over, go and get changed," she shrugged and pointed the direction of the changing room.

I nodded my head and went over.

She followed me and she went into the ladies' room.

I changed back to my black jeans and my leather jacket.

I walked out of the changing room with the boys.

"Don't you think that girls are pretty in this school?"Tris said as he just winked to the girls who just walked out of the changing room.

The girls screamed and they were all fangirling over him.

I sighed as I turned my head away from those girls. And my eyes just caught up her, the only one who's being alone.

She was just staring at the crowd, sighed as she walked away.

And I caught her eyes as she looked away from the crowd.

She immediately looked away and went over to Alan as he just went out of the changing room.

I chuckled.

I was definitely not that kind of horrible to look into my eyes.

I grinned as I caught up the steps of the boys.

"Who's the girl that makes you smile like this?"James teased as he noticed my grin.

"Shut up,"my face was getting hot.

"Ooo, Bradley boy finally smiles,"Tris said as he joined the tease.

"Stop saying like that's a once-in-a-century thing,"I rolled my eyes."I do smile a lot."

I kept my head down and walked up to the hallway, I stopped in front of my locker and put all the stuffs in.

Somebody just went near me and I turned my face to see who was that because of my curiosity.

I just realised that she was there.

"God,"I said as I jumped off.

"What?"she turned her head to me.

"Why are you stalking me?"I snapped.

"Who has ever stalked you? This is my locker!"she pointed at the locker next to mine.

"Oops, sorry,"I said with an embarrassed smile.

"Wait, is this your locker?"she asked as she tapped my locker with her finger.

"Yeah,"I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes.

"Is this your natural habit to roll you eyes when you meet a boy?"I satirized.

"Nope, and it just you,"she said without looking me.

I cringed my fist.

Never minded that was just a girl. I said to myself.

I quickly went to history lesson as I looked at my watch, it's almost late.

And I met her again at the door.

"Girl, why the hell you're here?"I was really annoyed.

"Can't I have the right to have my history lesson?"she spat. And there's anger in her eyes.

"Sorry,"I mumbled and I quickly ran into the room.

I found there two empty seats and I quickly sat down.

And she came in.

She walked to me and sat next to me.

For God's sake why I was having my whole day with this girl?

I moved away from her and she noticed that, obviously.

Her face was filled with disgust as she looked away.

-