3

-

I looked up and saw him, standing in front of me like he never did wrong things.

I avoided him and kept walking but this time he just use his strong arms to block my way.

"What do you want to do?"I asked, getting my head up.

"Nothing, just to see how eager you are to go back you home,"he smirked.

"That's enough, Shawn," I said as loud as I could.

"Oh really? I'm not having enough fun."

"You just go inside the lab and ask Noel if you really wanna have fun."

"But you know..."

"What?"

"I still having feelings for you..."

"I'm really sorry. I don't,"I spat.

"So just satisfy me once more. Just once."

He pushed my against the wall and put his lips against mine. He took of my bag and cuddled me, putting his hands on my waist.

Now the old feeling really came back.

And I really couldn't stop myself as I put my hands on his body, too.

Just for a moment I pushed myself away from him because I saw Brad.

"Alice, what happens?"Said Shawn as he looked at me with surprise look on his face.

"No, it's just my mum. She's calling me home now."

Well,I lied.

"Bye then,"he said. "Maybe we can do this every day and we can be back togther," he grinned at me and I could really see that he's laughing within his heart.

I smiled back and walked past him.

And Brad just stood in front of me as usual and being cool.

"Hey," he said. "Thanks for that," he pointed at his wounds.

"I'm sorry,"I said as I put my head down.

"Never mind,"he said, with a warm voice that I'd never heard before.

I looked up at him and he was just smiling at me, pretending he's tough and that's just a piece of cake to him.

"I'm really sorry..."I could feel my tears running down from my face.

He noticed that and he just rubbed them.

"Nah, it's okay. It's just a piece of cake."

He put his arm around my shoulder and started rubbing me. I looked up to his eyes and I just discovered his eyes were actually sparkling. I had never been this close to him and I could smell his scent and I just realised how gorgeous he was.

"It's time to go back home,"he released his arm."your mum will miss you," he joked.

"That's just a lie,"I couldn't help myself laughing and the tears just stopped pouring out of my eyes.

"Bye,"he said.

"Bye,"I waved at him as he just standing next to the stairs, watching me.

I turned my head away from him and started heading back home.

-

"Ding-dong,"the door bell rang as I pressed the button.

The door cracked open and Mum popped out.

"Honey, how's school today?"she asked, with her warm smile.

"Not too good, not too bad,"I shrugged as I walked in.