11

-

And I just felt asleep on his lap.

He woke me up by tapping me twice as the sunrise was going to start.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sky, it's turning red and a bit purple in colour.

So it was like I was really enjoying the whole view.

"This is really a good place to watch sunrise!"I said excitedly.

And he gave no response. That was pretty weird.

Then I found him asleep, resting his head on me. I chuckled as he was really cute when he slept, with a little smile on his face.

He must have not slept for the whole night I thought.

And it's just 5 am in the morning, if we were going to school, we still have time for that.

So I just watched him slept for one and a half hour.

And he woke up himself.

"What time is it?"he said as he opened his eyes, rubbing them with his hands.

"Half past six,"I said."We still have got like more than one hour to school."

"So, should I drive you home now?"he asked as he sat up properly, ready to leave the swing.

"Yeah, and thanks for the night,"I smiled at him.

Well, it's pretty weird to do that to a boy you hated, hated before to say accurately.

"Welcome,"he smiled back, I could see his dimple on his face.

"So you're now driving me back home?"I asked.

"Yeah."

"So now, friends,"I said as I put my hand in front of him.

"Okay, friends,"he shook my hand and smiled.

We walked back to the car and he started the engine, driving me back to home.

He dropped me off in front of my house as I told him my address.

"So, see ya at school?"he winked at me, looking out from the car.

"Yeah, you still got more or less two hours to clean up yourself,"I shrugged, tried to be cool.

"So bye,"he waved at me and he drove away.

I turned myself around and took my keys out of my bag, putting it into the hole and softly turned it, the door cracked open and I tiptoed into the house as I afraid that I would wake Mum up.

I slowly closed the door and walked onto the stairs, heading for my room. Luckily, she seemed not to notice me as her bedroom door was shut and there was no noise from where I could hear.

I closed the door behind me as I walked in my room, gasped as my mum barely knew that I would be homed like this "early".

I put my bag down and I picked up my towel and clothes for change, then I walked into the bathroom and quickly rinsed through my body.

And when I walked out of the bathroom with only my towel wrapped around me, I felt a few soft taps on my window. Then I covered my body with an oversized jacket and slowly pulled the curtains away.

Then I saw him on my rooftop.

Wow, seriously?

I quickly opened the window and let him in after I changed into my pyjamas.

"So why aren't you at home?" I asked, as it was only 6 in the morning.

"I was, but then I felt so bored and just came here to find someone to talk to,"he smiled at me as he sat on my bed.

"So, just here to tell you that I'm quite tired and I need sleep,"I turned myself over and lay on my bed, putting the duvet on and pretending to sleep.

He then lay next to me and watched me.

"Gosh, seriously, aren't your mum worried about you?"I frowned as I was a bit annoyed by that.

"She was, but not this moment,"he put his head on his arm as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh, fine,"I rolled my eyes and I was really planning to sleep for that moment.

I closed my eyes and fell into sleep just for a few seconds(in my concern) then something actually did wake me up again.

I opened my eyes and saw him scrolling through his phone, pretending nothing ever happened.

He actually did touched my body or what.

"What was that for?"I asked.

"Huh?"he looked away from his phone and looked at me with a serious look.

"I mean did you just touch my body?"I spoke carefully.

"For God's sake not, for sure,"he frowned as he disagreed with me, and he continued scrolling through his phone again.

I was really annoyed so I decided not to sleep as I afraid what would ever happen next.

So I just kept my eyes opened for the next hour.

And when I looked at the clock, I realised that it was almost 8 in the morning.

Then I rushed out of my bed and quickly packed my stuffs into my bag, took it and ran down stairs. I grabbed my breakfast and ran out of the door.

And that's the moment I finally recalled of Brad was still in my room. Then I went into the house again and checked my room. Luckily, he was still there.

"C'mon, let's go, now for school!"I gasped as I ran on the stairs.

He then took his bag and went out of the room with me. We went to school together.

-