10

-

We went out of the room and we left the arena.

"Wait, are you sure we're leaving the arena without them?"I looked around the place and I was pretty scared that it was a strange place to me.

"Well, I'll show you the way,"he shrugged.

And I found it pretty weird to see him being nice and sweet just for an moment.

"You look sweeter tonight than you ever did,"I was pretty amazed.

"Don't judge me, I'm just being me."

He went over to a car just parked outside and he opened the door.

"Get in,"he said as he opened the door for me.

I got into the car with suspicion.

He sat next to me on the driver side.

"Do you ever have a driving license?"I questioned.

"Well...I failed the test for three times,"he answered.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you?"he asked.

"Obviously I'm not even that old to have that,"I rolled my eyes, again.

"It would be better if I am the one to drive than you,"he said with confidence as he started the engine.

There's nothing that I could say.

We remained silent on the way.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and it broke the silence.

I picked it up and answer the call.

"Alice,"the voice form the other side said, with a crying tone.

I recognised that's Gabrielle's voice.

"Gabri?"I frowned. "What's up?"

"I'm so fucking pissed off now,"she cried. "He left me."

"What?"my voice was very loud and Brad noticed that.

"That dick, he had sex with me last week and now I'm pregnant and he said that he's leaving me!"she cried, I could see how painful she was.

"For Christ's sake what the fuck is that!"I swore.

"Girl, can you say that-"Brad interrupted as I swore but I pulled him away.

"It's none of your business, keep driving,"I said, hanging my phone away from me.

He gave no response as he kept on driving.

I put the phone next to my ear again.

"So, calm down first, Gabri,"I tried to keep that in a warm and caring tone. "Are you gonna abort the baby?"

"No, I checked it in the hospital and you know...it's really happy to be a mum,"I could hear her smile a little.

"But you have to bear the responsibilities of it, I'm just saying that for a sixteen-year-old girl, you're not ready for that, seriously."

"So are you just telling me to get rid of that? What if I couldn't have a baby ever after?"her voice was shaking as she's really irritated.

"Did you tell your parents about that?"

"No, I don't want them to know that."

"So there's no possibility for you to not get rid of it now,"I snapped.

"And also, get rid of it and then just break up with that fucking asshole!"I spat as loud as I could.

"So, what do you think that I can do after that?"she said as she stopped crying. I guessed she wiped her tears.