13

-

Alice's P.O.V

Did it feel bad when someone just left you out there alone? I completely not understand why he just left me out there. Well, was it that awkward just stepping out of the classroom together? I mean, it wouldn't feel that hurt if you had a lower expectation on him. But...Why would I think like that? Why would I feel like that? Should I just go chase after him and just tell him what I feel...or what? Was it just like I was overreacting while he just completely felt nothing? Alice Elizabeth Wickham, you're enough. God, I'd never been this hurt and frustrated before. Probably I should just meet him somewhere and just tell him how I feel, yeah? Or just simply give him a punch on his face and just quickly go away? Was that appropriate? We're not even friends?! What if his dad and mum find out bruises on his face and come here for me?
Yeah and my mind was stuck for the whole physics lesson.

I just couldn't get over it. Neither did my emotion nor my mind. But it seemed far too early to say that this guy is bad as fuck, we wouldn't be friends, that's not possible...

And yet he wasn't that bad too.

At some point, he was LOVELY and HOT and...CUTE...I used up all my vocabulary for that. And he's...PERFECT somehow.

I found myself blushing which was extremely strange in a situation when all people were doing experiment.

So I picked up the battery and plugged it into the notch to make it a closed circuit.

Just after few minutes I found myself sick of it and I just sat on the chair and staring at the clock, waiting for the last five minutes of the lesson to pass.

I genuinely believed that that five minutes were the hardest five minutes in my life, I promised. I couldn't get my mind focus on anything else because the topic was bored and there's only him I could think of throughout the day.

So when it's just lunch, I simply met Alan at the table and I could finally found someone to talk to.

"How was your day?"he asked casually as always, putting a bit of sandwich into his mouth.

"Not bad, not good,"I shrugged as I opened the lid of my lunchbox and I could only see salad inside it, which I was pretty disappointed.

"How about him?"he nodded at the opposite table, which was only a few feet away from us.

I followed his sight and saw him, that I quickly turned my head back.

Alan seemed to notice it and he burst into laughter.

"You wouldn't laugh if you were me,"I rolled my eyes and put a bit of my salad into my mouth.

"Would you let me know what did happened ?" He asked curiously.

"Well it's a long story since last night,"I sighed.

So I just told him what we did and how he left me in the classroom alone today.

"Um...interesting,"he chuckled.

"How interesting it is ,huh?"I stressed.

"As a boy myself, I usually do that if I am pretty embarrassed for something...But it seems like..."he paused suddenly."oh and I think I shouldn't give you any advice for that."

And he just smirked at me and I totally got what he meant.

Just to say, if Brad started falling for me, I wouldn't be freaked out in case it disappoint you.

The air's dead after we discussed for this.

So I just tried to distract my attention to something else.

And when I looked away from my own table, I found my eyes stuck on the opposite one, which you knew, Brad.

He was smiling happily as if he and the boys were discussing something funny. I loved his dimple, to be honest. No, I loved it when he smiled.

I quickly looked away as I found myself started blushing over him.

-

Hopefully the last lesson of the day was over, which meant that I could take a break and go back home. That was insanely great for me as,my mind was already blown too far away. I should probably get my mind some rest.

And that's all a nap could've done.

So I lay on my bed and fell asleep soon.

When I woke up I found it was already the second day and it's a school day. I only got not much time left for school as I just quickly did all my washing things and stuffed the bread into my mouth, quickly ran off from the house.

I opened the door as I walked out, I heard Mum shouting behind me.

"Hey, remember to take the pack of lunch!"she shouted from the kitchen as Dad was also there, sitting next to the table, holding a newspaper and a cup of coffee.

I ran into the house again and picked up the lunchpack. I quickly kissed Mum and Dad on their foreheads and I got out of the house again. This time I just closed the door behind me and finally, I had got nothing left inside it.

So I walked on my normal routine to school and arrived on time.

It would be really bad if I were late, again.

I went directly to my locker and picked up all the books needed for the day. And I just held them by my hand and walked to the lab for the first lesson, chemistry.

It's been days since that happened.

No, I didn't want to recall any of my memory on it, that was so bad.

I walked through the hallway and I almost trudged over the staircase in front of the door.

-