29

-

I was still standing at the same place. I didn't allowed my tears to drip off. That's what a coward would do. I hardly supported myself up with the wall as I slowly walked back to the bench. Alan was sitting there as he was awake.

"Where have you been?"he asked, concerning.

"Just met someone."

"Brad?"

I nodded as he continued.

"Wasn't he staying with you?"

"No, not any more..."

"Did you guys just argue over something or..."

"Just don't talk about it, please. He's even calling me a bitch."

"That sucks. He shouldn't have done it as he claimed that he loves you."

I sighed as I sketched over my legs.

"Just leave it ,Alan,"I said hopelessly.

"You're just gonna leave it up? Don't you love him?"he raised questions that was actually stabbing me harder and harder.

"I do...But..."

"Don't ever think about it. You guys gonna be back together tomorrow. Just think for this,"he smiled, cheering me up.

"Thanks,"I gave him a little smile.

-
Few days later

Dad was permitted to be back home as I went into his room and packed up everything for him. That was something good at the moment.

And Brad called me to meet me at his house. I wondered why but I didn't say anything to say no.

So I went back home with Mum and Dad as they were planning to go to somewhere to travel for a break for a few days. So the only one I could rely on, is Alan.

I went over to Brad's house as I pulled my vans shoes on, jogging over to his house and I rang the doorbell.

His mom quickly opened it as she smiled at me. I smiled back and I quickly rushed upstairs to his room.

I knocked on his door as I afraid that I would piss him off if I didn't.

"Come in,"he shouted from the inside.

I opened the door and to see him sitting with his laptop on his lap.

"So I called you..."he started off, avoiding my gaze. "Just because I think we need to talk."

"Yes?"I sat down on his bed.

"And I think...we...need to take a break,"he finished calmly.

"Yeah?"

"So that's it."

"Okay, fine,"I smiled, still controlling myself from letting all my anger out or what.

"But we can still be friends, you know."

"Yeah,"I shrugged. "Hoping that whoever you're gonna to be with, you guys will be happy,"I smiled reluctantly.

I finished my words and stood up to leave. Then he grabbed my arm and pushed himself towards me.

"I'll need you,"he whispered into my ears. And left that final kiss on my lips.

I ran out of his house and back to mine. I locked the door from the inside as everything's happening too fast.

I let out of breath as I sat on my bed, still picking pieces up together.

Yeah, he just asked me to break up with him. And that's the truth that couldn't be more real. I need to accept this.

But I couldn't. He's still in my mind. I was still loving him.

I really can't.

-