7

-

Alice's P.O.V

So I just had my worst week in my life with just knowing four guys that most of them were nice--except one. And I had got his kiss on my lips that I actually had no idea on it. I thought it was pretty good that I actually had two days off so maybe I could let myself take a rest on my brain.

It's the plan for the weekend: finish the homeworks, helped my mum to do the laundry, and finally, out with Alan for a day. And that was literally the most exciting part of it, I wondered where he would be taking me to. 

But first, we had got to handle a few things on Saturday,I could probably watch netflix after finishing the tasks.

So I grabbed my pen and started writing the essay.

My phone suddenly beeped as somebody just sent me a messaged.

I took a look on it and it's Alan.

Alice, I will wait for you at your front door tomorrow at 4pm so remember to be punctual to do your stuffs earlier -A x

I quickly typed a respond.

Okay, but you should know that I don't do make-ups:)

And I shut it down as the screen went black.

When I just got to focus on my work for just 5 minutes, another message popped up and it interrupted me.

It was from an unknown number.

I thought that I didn't give anyone that I didn't know my number or maybe it's just those advert numbers.

But I did take a look on it.

I'm sorry for the way I behaved 
And I'm sorry that I let you down ok
I probably should've let you, oh no
But I worry you didn't like me anymore

The message actually got me confusing. And there's no sign of the one who wrote it.

So I just screenshot it and sent it to Alan to see if he had got any idea of who's the sender.

After I finished my essay, I picked up my phone again and saw Alan was online. He actually sent few messages to me and he was, still sending.

I think...it's Shawn?

But it doesn't seem like his way or his attitude

Maybe you've got someone else?

I rolled my eyes when I saw this message, I continued reading.

Wait...it actually sounds like a verse of lyrics I think

Or a poem?

Don't judge me as you know that I'm not good at this

I typed back.

It's fine, but asking you is actually wasting my time

He replied within a second after he read it..

Stop dissing me

With a lot of crying face emojis after the message.

I then sent a LOL face to him.

And I just fell asleep on my desk as I'm too tired.

-

"Honey! Wake up!"I heard my mum bang at the door.

I opened my eyes and I realised it's already 2pm.

I got up and unlocked the door.

"Girl, you've scared the shit out of me, I almost thought that you died when you made no respond to me,"she said, comforting herself.

"Mum, I'm just too tired and fell asleep on table,"I reassured.

"Okay, so get yourself prepared as you're going out with Alan today,"she smiled at me.

"Mum...can I tell you something? I mean...I'm just kind of confusing and I just kind of like...wanting some advices,"So it's apparently opening up myself to her.

"Of course, why not?"

She sat down next to me, gave me a look of listener.

"So...there were four boys just transferred into our form,"I started like telling a story.

She nodded as I went on.

"They're all quite nice, except the one calls Bradley. I don't know what goes up to him as I first met them at the corridor on my way to Maths with Alan. And he is quite sassy. I mean that he's always with his rude attitude," I stopped as I wanted her to give me some comment.

And she did.

"So are you just telling me about this boy?"she asked, with hope in her eyes, because there's already a year since Shawn and I broke up and I still hadn't got over it.

"Kind of,"I shrugged and I continued."And he just kissed me at my lips yesterday. He claimed that is a prank the other three boys did to him."

I looked at her expression.

She looked startled.

"I think that actually we hate each other,"I shrugged.

"Well...I think that...Okay, let's just think that the boy was telling the truth so, he kissed you because of a prank...and what did he say to you after that?"she analysed.

"He said, 'If it weren't you' when I just asked him why he didn't resist the prank request."

"Can you see that he has any feeling against you?"she asked suddenly.

"Of course not, he hates me as I do," I insisted.

"Is it the end of it?"

"Nope of course, and then I just got this text yesterday,"I showed her the message from the unknown number.

"You think that it's him who sent it?"

"That's the only possibility as Shawn won't do something like this even though he claimed that he still loves me."

"Honey...I think, you should really get over him..."she looked at me seriously."You know what he did to you was really bad."

"I'm trying...but he just came bothered me again. And he just pushed me against the wall, kissed my lips after he just punched that boy,"I frowned.

"What the hell he think he was doing?"

"And that was just the first day that Brad studied here."

"I think maybe you should try to understand him more as he may have something happened in his past," she looked worried as she spoke those words,"because there's always a reason for people to be cool."

I nodded at her.

But that's actually impossible for me to do that, so let's give up this idea.

She kissed my forehead before she walked out of the room.

-