17

-

He quickly shifted away from me and I hardly recognised the figure in dim light. Then I picked up my torch and pointed at the person and I finally realised it was Alan.

"Alan..."I said.

"I can't open the door and I just knick it with my leg,"he explained. "And sorry if I  interrupted you guys for anything,"he added.

Brad and I exchanged a look. And the boys just got down the basement and we all united.

"Well, I can't find anything interesting,"Tris commented. "There's only spider webs!"

"How are you guys doing?"asked James as he stood next to Alan, looking over me and Brad.

"I found them stuck here and I just found a way to open the door,"said Alan, there was no any emotion in his tone. He wasn't happy as he saw the whole thing-me and Brad were kissing.

"Oh, so what did you two just do?"asked Connor with interest.

"That's none of your business,"Brad spat.

"Ooo, is it a secret?"asked James.

"Nah, just bug me off please,"he snapped. I felt he was really shy though I couldn't see his face in such dark environment.

"So, maybe let's leave, we're pretty enough tonight,"suggested Tris. "Yeah, it's already 11,"he added as his phone' screen lit up.

I moved myself and stood up. I let all of them went first and I walked at the last of the line.

When we reached the gate, the boys were ready to go home.

"So, bye guys,"James said.

"Where are you all staying at? I mean all homed?"I asked with curiosity.

"James's,"Connor answered. "We're not all going back home tonight."

"Except Brad,"Tris added.

All of us had our sight on him as he was the only one stayed at home except me.

"At least that proved he is a pretty good boy,"I joked. "Mum's baby." I emphasised the last two words.

He then rolled his eyes at me, which I laughed.

"So bye, see ya at school,"said James as he walked with the other two boys, waving his hand at the rest of us.

After they had gone, there's only the three of us left.

And Alan found an excuse for himself to leave first.

"My mum is going to be back home so I need to be there now. Bye,"he quickly spoke the words out without looking at either of us.

He was gone in a minute.

"Are you going to be back at home?"I asked.

"Yeah, what do you expect from that?" Brad smiled. We're more relaxed since others were gone.

"Um...I think my mum won't mind if you stay at mine tonight,"I spurred.

"Then have you got an extra room?"he asked. "It would be quite awkward if we're in the same room to your mum."

"I afraid we have none. And you don't have to feel awkward since what we've done, isn't it?"I chuckled and his face went a bit red.

I approached him and stood next to him. Then I looked up the sky, I found the stars shining towards us.

His hand gradually touched mine and held it. It was really soft and comfortable.

"So let's head back home?"I asked, looking at him, smiling.

There's months since I had ever been happy like this.

He looked at me, without saying a word, using his free hand gently fondled my cheek. He grinned as his dimple was clearly seen on his face.

"Let's go, Mum must welcome you,"I said.

He nodded his head as we started walking.

I turned the key and opened the door quietly, as I really didn't know if Mum was asleep or not. I walked in the house and he followed me, closing the door behind. We quickly shifted upstairs to my bedroom and locked it from the inside.

"So do you need a quick rinse or what?"I asked, pulling my hoodie off my upper body.

"Yeah, it doesn't smell that good,"he said as he get into the bathroom and closed the door.

So I used my time and change my clothes first.

So when he's ready, he was half naked, only with his bottom.

And he moved towards me as he shut the bathroom door behind, getting onto my bed and lay next to me.

I rest my head on his shoulders as he turned on the TV. He changed between channels as there was nothing interesting.

I yawned as I felt a bit tired, which he noticed that.

So he shut down the TV and looked at me with a warm smile.

He cuddled me with his entire body, and I gradually fell asleep within his warmth.

-