CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO: At The Photo Studio

At The Photo Studio

         I get inside the photo studio. It is already open. I walked inside and saw the cameras on tripods and lights covered by the black umbrellas that are placed in the middle part of the first floor of the studio. Benedict was not here. I walked directly in the table near the lobby then I put down the brownies and cakes, and the cups of coffees on the table. Then, I went to the printing area to look for him, maybe he is there.

        "Benedict?" I called his name but he didn't answer.

         I walked inside the printing area to look for him. And there, I saw bunch of papers and pictures that stuck of on this room. My God! It looks like a room of papers and photos. I can't even see where his printers are located. I shrugged. This guy!

         "He's not here." I said and walked a little then I saw a part of the room that has no lights. I can see it from here since it is only divided by a piece of cloth that is half-covered by it. I walk through that direction.

        "Benedict?" I called his name again but he did not answer. I walk closely through that part and wave out the cloth that covering it then get inside. I clicked the open button on the switch of the light. There it is! Lights on!

        My eyes gets wide same as how my mouth opened in shock and in surprise upon seeing what's on this room. This is my first time to get in here, to get here in his printing area since I believe, it is strictly prohibited, as what he said.

          "What the-" I don't know what to say. I am speechless. Yeah! I am speechless upon seeing my face on those photos. And yes! This part is full of photos. And yes again! This part is full of photos of me. And yes again, for the third time! This part is full of photos of me, stolen photos of me. And yes and yes again and again, this part is full of stolen photos of me without my consent! My God! I picked up the one photo that is familiar to me. That was a shot from a fast food restaurant, I just can't remember where it is and when did he taken it. But, it is familiar. Yeah! and, I know that was the time I got annoyed at him. Yeah! For sure. I picked up again the another picture, that was, I think, taken from the Vintage Cafe, of course, a stolen shot. And the rest of the photos that I am familiar with. This guy! He's crazy!

        I sighed.

        "Alright! I think there will be an argument to be held today on this photo studio." I said on myself then picked up some of the photos and went up on the second floor, on his room. I felt that my blood rush up through my head at the moment. The pain on my head that I felt at the Cafe earlier has been doubled, oh well, I think I felt three times the pain now. Oh, My God! Stop me please but I swear I will kick him out from this studio, from his own studio.

        I was about to step to the stairs when I suddenly stopped.

        "On the other way around, I'll just wait for him here. I don't want to go upstairs. My head is hurting. So, just wait here." I said then I sat on the couch in the lobby area while holding the photos from his prohibited area. Okay, just wait. He'll come down any moment, I'm sure. I knew it.

       As what I'm expecting, I saw him walking down the stairs while holding a cup of coffee and a plate of loaf of bread. He looks surprise when he saw me sitting here.

       "Oh! Hannah! Good morning! What are you doing here?" He said while smiling at me.

       I was just staring at him while sitting on this couch while my legs are crisscrossed. Then, I sighed. Breathe in. Breathe out. Then, I threw the photos into him.

        My right eyebrow raised while my index finger is pointing down the photos that are now placed in the white with black spot tiled floor. Then, I turned my look at him.