CHAPTER FOURTY- FIVE: At The Church

At The Church

The Wedding Day

Bloom. Glow. Light. Happiness. Life. Love.

"We're here, Ma'am. " said by the driver.

He stop the engine and went outside the car then he walk through the passenger seat and open the door.

" Thanks. " I just said. Then, I slowly went outside the car.

So, here it is. Here I am. Finally. After a thirty-minutes travel, here I am, finally. Though, I've felt it was took for a day, a month, a year, nevertheless, finally, I am here.

I breathe in.
I breathe out.

Then, I blew my veil in front of my face. Funny, I don't know but I feel too nervous. My heart is keeps on beating too fast like I was running for almost a hour.

I sigh.

I look at in my front. I was just staring on it. Then, I look up in the sky. I turned up my head to look the white-blue sky. And what I see is just a calm sky, a peace sky.

"Hannah!" someone called me.

I turned back my head in my front when I heard my name called by.

"You are so gorgeous, honey." said by Mom, well soon-to-be. Derrick's Mom.

"Let's get inside. They are waiting for you, dear." said by soon-to-be Dad. Derrick's Dad.

I just smiled to both of them.

" Let's go." Mom said then she went on my left side and held my left elbow. The same goes to Dad. He went to my right side and held my right elbow.

We started to walk. We started to walk until we reach the entrance of the church. Upon entering the church, well, they are all here.

I saw those kids, those little kids. Enny, Mart, Marus and Mac. They are our flower girls and ring bearer. They are sitting on the chair, third row from the front, both side. Then, there they are, Marie and Kathleen, Millie and Mia. They look so pretty wearing my wedding's theme, a white-colored long sleeve lace dress. They are sitting on the second row chair in the left side while on the right side, second row chair, Mac and Luke, Leonard and Benedict are sitting. They all look so dashing on their gray suit that partners with the bridal maids. In the front chair, of course, they are Aunt Telly and Uncle Ken who's sitting on it. And, the parents of the groom, the usual setup for a wedding.

My eyes turned on the right side of the front chair. There, it is Derrick who's waiting for me. He looks so handsome on his black suit with white long sleeve inside, black pants and a black leather shoes. I look at him from his hair down to his shoes then look at him from his shoes up to his hair and my eyes turned back on his face, on his eyes. Few meters away from him, I can still feel him.

I felt like I have been awake from a dream when someone tap my hand.

" Relax, Hannah! This is your day! Congratulation in advance. " Derrick's Mom said.

I just nod at her and smile.

Then, they both remove their hold into my elbow and walked first before me. They walk first through the altar before me.

I breathe hard.

So, this is it. This is the day. Finally.

It is now my turn. Yes, my turn to move my feet.

A song suddenly played when I started to walk. Our wedding song.

When my hair's all but gone
and my memory fades
And the crowds
don't remember my name