CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: At The Car

At The Car

" DAMN! " I shouted while I was kicking the door of the elevator. I repeatedly kicking it again and again.

  " Sir! Excuse me, but the door might break if you will continue on kicking it. " The guard said. " And, the employees here are scared of you. They can't use the elevator because you are there. "

  I stopped from kicking and look at my back. There are employees that are standing there, waiting for me to get out in front of the elevator.

   I breathe hard.

" I'm sorry! " I said at him. " I'm so sorry. " I said to all the employees and I stepped away from the elevator.

  " Derrick! What happened? " Kathleen said. She runs through me. " You left. The program is still not finish. "

  She's with Mia and Luke.

  I turned my look at her. Then, I sigh.

  " Nothing. " I just said.

  There's a doubt on her eyes.

  " You sure? " She asked.

  I breathe hard.

  " It was Hannah. " I said. " She was just so surprise from what she saw inside the room. Too surprise. "

  " What she saw? " Kathleen said.

  " Oh my God! You mean- " Mia's eyes widened.

  I nodded.

  " Yes. She saw us, Kathleen. She thought we were kissing. " I said to her.

  " Oh God! It was an accident only and part of the game. Where is she? I need to apologize to her. " Kathleen said and look so nervous at the moment.

  " She left. " I said.

  " What? Then, what are you doing here? " Kathleen asked.

   " What? " I asked back.

  " I said, what are you doing here? You should be following her right now. " she said.

   " I think you should follow her, Sir. " Luke said.

   " Yes, Luke's right. Follow her! Do we still need to push you? " Kathleen said aloud.

I scratch my nape.

" I know but I just thought she needs a space. I will just wait her to calm down. " I said.

" Until when? " Mia said.

" Until- " I stop from talking then I sigh. " Yeah, you're right guys. I need to fix this. I will go now. Bye! Thanks to  you, guys! " I said then I push the elevator button but the elevator is currently open in the rooftop and we're here in the fifth floor. Yes, seven floors before it will open in our floor. And, I can't wait that seven floors.

" I will use the stairs. " I said to them then I run on the stairs.

I feel like my energy got drain from running. From the fifth floor running downstairs, Oh, my God! I think I will have a cramp later.

   I breathe hard when finally I reach the parking area.

   " Whew! " I said then I stopped from running. I walk instead. I just walk going to my car.

   " Finally! " I said upon entering on the car. " So, where should I go now? In the flower shop yes. " I said. Yes, I am starting in talking to myself now. " No, it takes time to get there. I will just call for delivery. " I said.

  Then, I dialed the number of the flower shop and ordered a bouquet of white roses and sampaguita and asked to deliver it to our house, for Hannah.

   Wait, what if Hannah's not there? No one's in the house at this time.

  " Please deliver it in the Vintage Cafe instead. Thank you! " I said. Mike and Millie is there, they can keep it.
And, I'm sure she's in the Vintage Cafe.

   I dialed the number of the Vintage Cafe.

   " Hello! Millie? Is Hannah's there? " I asked.

   " What? She's not there. Did she call? " I asked again.

   " I see. So, she did not call. " I sigh. " Do you know where is she right now? "

   " Okay. You have no idea. " I answered back. " Bye! Thanks! " Then, I cut the call.

I push the horn too loud.

" Why these cars are not moving? " I said in between of my greeted teeth.

" Damn! " I said aloud while keep on pushing the horn of my car.

   " Where is she? Where are you? Where did you go? " I said consecutively.

   " Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! " I said aloud.

    This woman! This hard-headed woman. I don't know what's going on her. I don't know what's running on her mind and she left without letting me know it.

   I sigh.

   Breathe in.
   Breathe out.

  " Whew! " I said aloud then I breathe hard. " I don't know what am I gonna do to you, woman? You're just so-- " Then, I push the horn too hard.

   My God! I just can't let you roaming around without me beside you. Didn't she know her condition? What if? What if? Shit! I'm started on thinking horrible things. Oh, my God! Please help me to find her! I cannot forgive myself if there's anything bad happened to her. I swear, I cannot forgive myself. So, please let her be safe, for me. Please let her be safe.

  Breathe in.
  Breathe out.

   My mind is currently struggling. My God! I'm having paranoia ideas. Funny, I feel like I am still a teenager courting for his girl.

  I sigh.

  Love. Really, love. Love, when it comes, no one has the power to stop it. And love, love rules.