CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: At The Terminal

At The Terminal

Dismayed. Betrayed. Still mourning for what just happened.

Breathe in.
Breathe out.

I breathe hard.

     I get inside the terminal. I walk and sit on the waiting area that is near on the entrance door. I still did not buy ticket even if as much as I wanted to buy. I don't know but there is this feeling on my heart that holding me back.

I sighed.

" I think I need to sit here for awhile. Maybe later, things will gonna be okay. I can already think well, maybe later. " I whispered.

I stayed there for minutes while thinking. Here I am again on this terminal. Where will I go? At the Childhouse again? For what? For what reason? To get rid. Yes, I will run again. For the second time, I will run again.

   " Hannah! " I was a bit surprise when I heard my name shouted by someone. A familiar voice.

That insect.
The pest is here.

  I turned my head to look for him.

  He finally see where I am.

  He breathe hard. He looks so tired

  " How did you find me? How did you know that I am here? " I shouted back at him.

   " I just felt it. I only listen to my heart. " He said then he look at me.

        He is standing at the door, few steps away from where I am sitting.

       The strands of his curly hair is swaying in the wind, caused by the stand fan that placed near the door.

       Both of his hands are on his pockets.

      He is wearing a blue green long sleeve polo and a black pants, a typical business attire.

      His shoes is also black in color.

      He is leaning on the door.

      His muscled built.

      His six feet height.

      His tan complexion.

      His gorgeous look.

      He looks like an actor.

      He really looks like a Filipino Actor, a leading man, a heartthrob.

      The type of guy that will carry your shoulder bag when you're with him.

       The type of guy that will wait for you until you come home.

       The type of guy that will disregard his busy schedule just to be with you.

       The type of guy that will loved by ladies, yeah, that will loved by ladies.

     I sigh.

     Too much praises for him. Stop it, Hannah! Before I forget, he owe me. He still owe me.

     He leaned on the door then he smiled at me and wave his right hand.

     I ignorrd him and turned my head back in my front. I sat properly.

     " Hannah! I'm sorry! Please stop this kind of....... stop your tantrums please! " He said aloud.

     I heard a bang on both of my ears. Tantrums! I stand up from sitting then I turned around to him. I leaned my back on the chair at my back while both of my hands are crisscrossed on my waist.