Unforgiven.

~ ❦ ~

My stomach rumbles just slightly with my phone in my hands as I text Mirae.

I'm so hungry right now but I don't want to ruin my fast. It's been a month since our trip to America and only now am I finally starting today.

"Can I go bowling with my friends after later?" I asked Namjoon who sat beside me.

I kept my phone down still texting her and waiting for his answer when my nose scrunched. He was eating a sandwich Sooji unnie made and it's really smelly. It's like all I could smell is the onion and mustard.

"Why are you asking me?" He mumbles in between his chewing and swallowing.

"I'm not allowed to ask you questions?"

He scoffed. "If I say that you can't go, will you stay?"

"Yeah.." I responded without hesitation and Namjoon didn't say anything. He was quiet, the only thing that could be heard was a small hum.

I lift my head from my phone to look at him.

He was finishing up his sandwich, taking his very last bite of it. I watched as he licked over his lips and fingers. That horrible smelling sandwich must have been really good.

"Can I go or not?" I asked him again.

"If you want to go then go. Just tell me when you're planning on coming back home"

I think for a second and think about what time we agreed that we would leave. In the group chat Hoseok said he had to get home early so we won't be staying long.

"Maybe around six.." I said the most reasonable time and he hummed.

Namjoon then stood up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and we'll leave when I come back" He says and I nodded before he walked away. On my phone I was checking instagram when I then heard a sudden knock at the door. I paused for a second as I had no idea who could even be at the door this early in the morning.

When I heard a second knock, I got up from the couch and started walking towards the front door. I reached to open it to see who it was.

My eyes widened straight away in shock when laying my eyes on my mother.

There she was, the woman that I haven't seen or talked to in two months. Quietly she stood in the doorway wearing a blue fitted dress that so obviously showed her baby bump. I forgot she was pregnant. We were just staring at each other and I was about to break down as I remembered the last time I talked to her was after being caught with Namjoon.

I feel so bad and I want to tell her just how sorry I am for everything. "M-Mom I-"

"Let me speak first..." Her voice was cold as she interrupted me. I closed my mouth to allow her to speak first and nodded my head wanting to hear what she had to say.

She smiled weakly as she then moved closer before grabbing my hands. I felt the coarse and cold grip of her hands and I gulped remembering how much they felt the same but even colder. "End your relationship with my husband Bora and all is forgiven" She says softly, I could sense desperation. "I promise I'll forgive you for everything so just give him back" She continues on to plead as the grip on my hands tighten a little.

My body tenses at the mere thought. Everything in this situation is just so hard.

I thought Mom genuinely loved Namjoon, but she cheated on him several times with multiple men. It doesn't make sense how a person as perfect as him could be treated so horribly if she actually did love him.

"Mom.. I'm sorry" I faintly whispered. They are married and I feel terrible that I got in the way of that but I love him so much and I can't let him go.