Poor Girl

(Ross P.o.V)

Y/N has been through so much... I just want to hug her. She is so strong. I wish i had known the truth about her. I feel terrible for giving her all those nasty looks. I feel like a terrible person. She isn't the person I was fooled into believing she is. She doesn't remember today, so maybe I can start over with her. Please let me be able to start over with her. I really want to get to know her. I'm a bit hesitant because i did that with Joslin, and look where that got me. I can still remember everything about when I met her. Then again that was just about a week ago. She was the most popular reporter in the area. I had asked her to meet, so I could make sure the news of me being at IHOP was publicized. She seemed so nice. I guess it was all an act. I'm so sorry Y/N...

(Joslin P.o.V.)

I feel terrible for Ross. I had this planned from the moment he contacted me. I had known Y/N liked him. I would overhear her and her boss talking about him from time to time. He is so kind, and... I can't even find the right word for it. True. Pure. That's the closest I'm going to get I guess. I'm such a horrible person. Y/N deserved it. If it wasn't for her Jayden... I just wish Ross wasn't hurt. I need him to know how sorry I am. I need him to forgive me. I think... I think I'm starting to like him for real. Great. I'm so sorry Ross...

(Ross P.o.V.)

(Flashback)

"Hello, I'm Joslin Threckmerton. Nice to meet you Mr. Botsford," Joslin said kindly. Her voice was so sweet. It made me feel comfortable around her. You relaxed a little more. Maybe she would be as kind as her voice seemed. Not to mention she was gorgeous.

"Please, call me Ross," I said. She smiled at this. Was she blushing? No she couldn't be. 

"Okay Ross," She said happily, "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

"I'm going to have an event at IHOP soon, and I wanted to let my fans know. I need someone to tell the about it though and I thought you, being the best reporter in the city and all, Could help me," I inquired. She began smiling mischievously. It soon changed though to a normal smile.

"Of course Ross," she began, "anything for a rossome person like you, but on one condition," 

"Shoot,"

"You go on a date with me~!" she said excitedly. I was shocked. I mean sure I was famous, but girls like her don't usually fall for guys like me. I took a moment to consider her offer. 'Maybe she's using me...' I looked back at the face staring back at me. She seemed like a good person. Maybe I could trust her.

I smiled at her and she began smiling brightly.

"Is that a yes?" she asked impatiently. I nodded. "Oh my god Ross I'm so happy~!" she all but screamed.

"Me too," I stated. She hugged me and gave me her number. 

"Call me later so we can discuss your event, and where we will meet for that date," she cooed, "I'll be waiting."

(End Of Memory)

I'm so sorry Y/N. I should've seen through her lies, but I didn't and I hurt us both 

"I love you Ross, you're the only thing that keeps me going." Y/N said to herself. Heh, I should've known. I kinda did I guess. What was it about her that made her different from the rest. There was something about her. 

"Well Y/N... I think I might be falling for you too..." I whispered to myself.

(A/N Wow is this like three in one day? Guess I'm feeling extra inspired. I'm going to be honest. At first this was written just to be mean to my friend Joslin, (SORRY JOSSSSSS) but I'm having a lot of fun writing this. Also, thanks for reading and that's it I guess. KITTY OUT PEACE!!!!)