A Day In The Life Of Joslin

(Joslin P.o.V.)

I know everyone thinks I have it all. Beautiful reporter, amazing journalist; what more should I ask for? Short answer is him. Ross Botsford. I miss him so much. Not to mention that his pictures with Y/N are EVERYWHERE. It's so annoying. Why does she get to have him! 

I checked youtube and saw that her knew channel had 100,000  subs just because she was doing videos with Adams team. Oh and look! She has 110,000 now! That's IT I'm going to... to...

There's nothing I can do... WAIT I'M A JOURNALIST! I CAN WRITE A STORY ABOUT HER!

~*~ The Next Morning~*~

"But why not Boss?" I asked Mr, Sherman. "She deserves it!"

"Because Joslin, we are not your personal revenge-getting service we are an official news station! And I personally like Y/N. She was always kind to me when she worked at IHOP and her videos are really funny."

"But Mr.-"

"NO Joslin." That was the last thing he said before he walked away, leaving me standing there rejected.

Clark Cent, my best friend came up to me. He was tall with brown hair and blue eyes. Everyone called him superman because he reminded them of the comic book hero.

"Hey Jos... how much do you want this?" He asked, "More than your job?" he asked.

"...Yes I do."

"Then run the story, but you will probably get fired. I'll... I'll help you just have it ready for me Ok?" He is just the absolute best!

"OHMIGODCLARKTHANKYOUSOMUCKIDON'TKNOWHOWTOREPAYYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH!!" I screamed. I can't wait to go home and get started!

~*~

Ok let's do this...

                                                                  Y/N From Rags To Riches

                Y/N, an up and coming Youtuber, wasn't always this popular. Just a couple months ago she was a simple waitress at IHOP. That is, until she met Ross Botsford AKA YourPalRoss. Is this just coincidental? Maybe. Maybe not. What do we really know about Y/YT/N? She refuses to do a "Draw My Life" video. And before a few moons ago was a complete Nobody. There's also no recent information on her parents. In fact, they died 2 years ago after being hit by a car-  Y/N's car. An accident? Who can tell for sure. Only Y/N herself can explain it. The one thing we know for sure is that she sure does have a lot of secrets. Maybe she isn't the person she claims to be. I mean sure we all have our secrets, but if she really has nothing to hide then why is she trying so hard to? It might be smart to get to know our up and coming superstar before trusting her so easily. 

Yes I think that should do it.... I can't wait to tell Clark!