New Job

~*~Time skip to a month later~*~

It had been a month since you and Ross got together. He told you about why you were in the hospital about a week after you got out. You couldn't believe you were finally brave enough to tell someone finally. You were so proud of yourself. You woke up and looked around. A lot had changed. Haiven had even started working for the offices!!! She quit IHOP. Her replacement was some person named Y/WE/N. (Your worst enemy's name >:3 ) You didn't really care who they were. Haiven's job at the offices was writing and basic cleaning. She was so excited. 

You walked out of your room and knocked on Haiven's door. 

"Hey guuuurl come on I need a ride to work!" you exclaimed.

"Okay okay lets go. Wait don't you and ross have a video today?" she asked.

"Yeaa, but that's later. I just have a bunch of covers to do today. My first covers actually... Adam said he would help me and sing with me too!" You explained happily. You admit, you were nervous. It will be ok though. 

"You can do this Y/N. It will be ok."

You drove to the offices singing gleefully. You couldn't wait to start your new life.

(A/N Hey guys bad news. I have some major plans for this fic, but I also have a life and other things I need to devote it to. I am not cancelling it but I am taking a break. When I start posting again I'll upload several chapters at once as a "Sorry for not posting" gift. See you later recruits)