The Paper

(Your P.o.V.)

You woke up to a quiet house. You wondered why you didn't hear any noise, Haiven is always loud in the mornings. This troubled you just a bit. It was unusual, but that didn't matter! As long as you had Ross you would be fine. 

As you walked down the stairs you heard whispers. 'Okay this is getting weird... I'm starting to get worried,' you mumbled to yourself. You began to get this twist in your stomach. Then you saw his eyes. Ross's beautiful chocolate eyes. Something that once calmed you, even in your worst moments, made the knot in your stomach become permanent.

"H-Hey Y/N..." he said timidly, his voice shaking. Oh no. This is bad. Your eyes immediately looked at the newspaper in his quivering hands. As your eyes scanned the paper tears began to swim in your eyes.

"No," you said as your voice broke, "No she, she's n-not this e-e-evil. She wouldn't do this to me, she COULDN'T!" 

You began to shiver. Your friend... she couldn't... she just couldn't... This would ruin your life. No, it would. Why? why would she do this?!

For the firs time in your life you got mad at Joslin. You had always blamed yourself so you never got mad at her for what she made you feel. You learned to let it go because you thought you deserved it. Silly you. 

You checked social media to see how bad it was. Someone took a picture of the article and shared it... It spread like wildfire.

"Y/N..." Ross began regretfully, "I'm so so sorry." He scooped you into a warm embrace in his strong arms while you fell apart on his shoulder and sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

~*~Time skip~*~

It had been a week you lost 50,000 subs and got all kinds of hateful comments. You were no longer verified on any website and everyone basically hated you. As if that wasn't enough, Ross was getting serious hate too because of it. He didn't even defend you (Although he had begged you to let him.) You knew that would only lead to him getting more hate.

You were basically the most hated person on Youtube.

Thanks for that Joslin.

Well at least she and her acomplise lost their jobs. They deserved that. you did loose yours too after all. 

That's when your phone rang.

 "INCOMING CALL
Joslin Threckmorton"

(A/N I just thought this needed to be said. Joslin is nothing like her character in the story. She is and amazing person I just used her for my character because i knew she would want to be the villan. She's weird like that... Anyways I just want to say you are rossome and an amazing and loyal friend. NEVER FORGET IT!!!)