What Happened

Your P.o.V

You woke up in the hospital. You had no memory of today. You were terrified about what happened to you, but also about the hospital bills you would get. You had no idea how you would pay for all this. You began to cry.

"Why am I so weak?" you asked yourself. You were so tired of this. You've always depended on yourself, but sometimes you really needed someone else to help you. You just wished you had someone who would always be there for you no matter what. Would your knight in shining armor ever come for you?

"Cheer up Y/N, things will get better eventually. I wish He had never stole my car keys. Maybe then he would still be alive, and so would my parents. Why did they have to be the ones who crashed into him," you said to yourself.

You decided that after 2 years it was time to accept your past. You let the memory come. You let yourself relive it. It was late, and you were staying the night at Joslin's house. One of her friends came over to return her phone after he stole it earlier that day... NO! You just ca't do it... not yet...

" Joslin was right. Its my fault... IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!" you screamed. You hurt so much. You were crying your eyeballs out. You were so upset. You wanted it to go away. For it all to have never happened.

Little did you know someone was watching you. Someone who was starting to believe that Joslin might not be the person she seemed to be, and that you weren't the person she said you were.