Lets Dance

You're doing your best to forget about shopping. After Haiven and Jess left because they were sick you were left alone with Dani. She is evil. She had told you to stay away from Ross. Why. You had never asked for much, but you had wished for him.

Ross saw you crying after you had gotten back to your new apartment. He had to have noticed you had no decorations with you.

 "Dani?" he asked. How did he know. You couldn't answer. What was there to say? Ross sighed. 

"Come on," he grabbed your hand. You immediately blushed. 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Well first were going to go shopping and then were going to go to your party." he replied casually. Y-Your party....?!

You picked out a gorgeous F/C dress that was flared out at the bottom. As soon as Ross saw you he flushed bright red. "Y-You look b-b-beautif-ful Y-Y/N," he studdered out. You smiled at this. As you twirled around in your new dress a lady came to do your makeup. You shot Ross a questioning glance and he only smiled. You melted inside. He did all this for you. Ross went to check out, but before he could walk away an old lady gave me a knowing look. Right after he was done paying the cover of the song Can't Help Falling In Love by Hayle Reainheart started playing. 

"Hey Y/N, wanna dance?" He asked sweetly. You nodded in response. 

As you both began swaying with the beat you felt yourself relaxing more and more into Ross's embrace. He smelled like cinnamon. As the song ended you looked at Ross's chocolate brown which seemed to be sparkling. As the singer slowly sang the last verse Ross leaned in close. He then hesitated for a moment, but all it took to change his mind was for you to open your mouth to say something. That's when everything began to slow down. The raindrops that had been falling stopped. The song hadn't ended but the sound was non-existent. They always say a kiss will make time stand still, but you never believed it. Now you did. Now that Ross had kissed you. You flinched then kissed him back. It had been raining outside, but you didn't hear it anymore. All you could hear was Ross's slow and steady heartbeat. And just like that time stood still. The rain was frozen in place. And for that one long moment everything was perfect.

(Gah I just got feels from my own story~! Anyways that was it for this chapter. Wasn't it adorable~?)