While You Were Shopping

(Ross's P.oV. the day you went shopping) 

I have a plan... While Y/N is away I'm going to set up a surprise party for her! She will be so excited! I decided to call Max to come with me to get decorations, food, all that kind of stuff. He recommended we ask Adam, Jin, and Tim to come too. As we were making preparations we heard the door open. I went to go check it out when...

"HELLAR!" John aka Barney yelled. He is back from visiting his family! He can finally meet Y/N!

"Barney!" I yelled as everyone ran to see him. We were so happy to see him. He acutally turned out to be a lot of help when we planned the party. It was lunch time when we finished, so we decided to go to Y/N's favorite restraunt to make arrangements to get food tonight, and to get lunch. After that we went to walmart.

As we were walking out after getting all the needed supplies I saw Y/N running to her car, and Dani yelling at her. I wanted t catch up to her, and to punch Dani in her ugly face. Well Dani was actually gorgeous but she had no right to do that to Y/N! I could feel my anger rising. I ran after Y/N, but she was too fast. I gave up to see Tim running after me.

"Was that Y/N?" he asked. I nodded in response. "Max wasn't wrong when he said she was hot," he said with a mischievous smirk. That only made me more upset. 

 "She looked sad, I wonder what's wrong," he added. I don't know, but I'm sure gonna find out.

(A/N HA you thought it was going to be about the kiss didn't you? Well guess again! I only update on Important story lines on Fridays, but during the week I add background about the characters which are just as important. Don't forget how much I really want o/c's PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE COMMENT UR O/C'S PEOPLE!!!!