Dani

(Joslin P.o.V.)

After Y/N decided to ignore my phone call I texted her.

"I am so sorry to randomly text you, and don't ask how I got your number. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I am so so so so so so sorry. Please Y/N, please forgive me. You never did anything wrong. Please meet me at the park at noon. We really need to talk. I am once again so sorry. Please.... This last time... trust me."

And send. A shiver slowly ran down my spine. What if she never shows. What if she hates me forever? I mean who wouldn't. I can't blame her if she doesn't show. I have probably broken her beyond repair. She had to cut all ties to skymedia so they would stop getting hate.

She also had to break up with Ross for both of their sakes. Everyone's in an uproar because of Y/N's parents unexplained deaths. Why did I act on this. How could I be this cruel?

I had been staying with Dani. Once she read my article on Y/N she saught me out. She told me how much she hated Y/N, and what she did to her.

~*~ Que flashback ~*~

(Your P.o.V.)

J: Sorry Y/N, I can't make it to go shopping with you, but my little cousin Dani is coming. Be nice to her. She's been a lil off since Carly disappeared. We got a letter from her recently that said not to look for her and that she loves us. I'm just glad she's ok. Well I guess that's it. See you later. :3

Y: Oh ok I hope you feel better Jess! 

As you walked out to the car you saw the most beautiful girl you had ever seen. She looked you up and down then scoffed. You heard a barely audible mumble come out of her lips.

"So this is who Ross chooses. What a waste," she said to you. Her glare was becoming stronger by the minute. "Jos was right. Ross does have a thing for the unfortunate. Let's just get this over with." 

You jumped back in surprise. "H-How do you know Joslin?" You questioned shakily. You had heard of Carly's evil ways, but Dani was usually so kind and nice. Was it all a ruse? A publicity stunt? You couldn't believe it. This isn't right.

"Oh just a little thing called fangirls. They follow Ross everywhere. And make sure to pay very close attention to his 'lady friends' who follow him around. Honestly, did you think you could date him without anyone knowing?" She asked with a sly smile. 

"Do you know how much hate he will get because of you? You will make him loose so many followers. The fangirls will all get jealous, I will cause trouble for you, and you will never be able to make him happy. I mean LOOK at you. Your little Panic! At The Disco shirt. You're such a nerd! Ross deserves a beautiful young lady like myself. Not a common street rat like you," she said with a cocky tint to her tone. 

You looked at yourself and then looked at her. You got mad. "Listen here Dani! I am glad to be me. It doesn't matter that I'm not drop dead gorgeous on the outside, because I am on the inside. Unlike you. Maybe you should eat some of that drugstore makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too. Yes you are pretty, but does that matter? When someone is blind are they going to fall for you? NO, because other than that smooth face there's nothing to desire about you. So yea I am socially awkward and like different music than what is popular, but I like it and that's all that matters." You flipped your hair and walked off. By now you had gotten to the store. 

"Oh wow you sure do have your priorities in order. I'm sure your parents are proud. Oh, wait. Nevermind. You killed them so you will never know," You froze and turned around with tears in your eyes. There she was. Standing there with her arms crossed. A sly smirk forming on her glossed lips. At that moment something inside you broke. You ran off and didn't look behind you.

~*~ End of flashback ~*~