The Conversation

(Ross P.o.V.)

What did I just say. I haven't even asked Tim or Max yet. They have never even met Y/N yet. I am so dead. I decided to talk to Adam before I do anything else, but first I have to distract Y/N. Wait she just yawned. She's tired! I'll ask her to take a nap!

"Hey Y/N, why don't you go get some sleep first. That way I can talk to Max and Tim. Please?" I basically begged. She nodded in response. She gave me her keys and walked in. I watched as she slowly walked away. She was so graceful with every movement she made, but also harsh. It was like she wanted to crush the steps and hug them at the same time. Snap out of it Ross!

I walked over to the car where Haiven and Adam were sitting with worried expressions. 

"What happened to Y/N?" Haiven asked worriedly. I began to explain everything to them, and Haiven gasped when I said she would live in the same house as Max. Adam began to look more and more troubled the longer I talked. He was probably thinking the same thing I was. 

"This really is the only way. It's my fault she's in this situation, and it's my responsibility to help her out. Besides I'm sure they will all love her," I said with confidence. Adam didn't say anything.

"What are you thinking Adam?" I asked

"Ross maybe you should let her stay at mine or Haiv's places until Max gets to know her better. I mean Tim wouldn't care, but Max?" 

He had a point. I think I should really talk to Max asap. 

(Mad Max's P.o.V.)

So I was just eating some mac and cheese when I get a text from Ross

(A little A/N. Any time that my characters will text  each other these will be how I shorten their names 

You=Y
Max=M
Adam=A
Haiven=H
Ross=R
Tim=T
Mkay bye!)

R: Hey meet me at (Your Street). 

Okay that is weird. 

~*~Time skip brought to you by the monster currently hiding in that one really dark area of your room~*~

"Hey Ross, why am I here?" I asked. And then I saw Adam and some Really cute girl. She seemed to be blushing. Hmm

"Hi I'm Max," I said confidently, "and what is your name?" I asked the girl with a smirk. I was curious what she would do. 

"H-Haiven, and yours? Oh Wait! N-nevermind..." She studdered out nervously.

I made 'Hmph' noise then looked towards Adam who had a serious expression on his face. Oh no. What happened I wonder? The last time he had that look on his face was when Ross was hit by a truck trying to save that girl. 

The fangirls were going crazy. Saying stuff like "Ross why did you do it? You could've died! And for her~!" I felt terrible for her. She was probably the most hated person in the world. 

Then I saw Ross come around the corner. He explained to me the girls situation. He wanted her to move in. I think he had a different motive then he said he had. I could tell by the look in his eyes when he said her name. How he just kind of melted. The softness of his voice.

"Okay Ross. She can move in.... On one condition." The look on his face. His entire body lit up, "Don't worry it's not that bad. I'll even tell Tim."

"Anything Max~!" he said excitedly.

"Simple," I said with a smirk, "You tell her that you're in love with her. It doesn't have to be today, but I want you to start planning. And don't even try to deny it. I know you're in love with her. It's extremely obvious." Ross was shocked. Haiven just about screamed with excitement. She was Y/N's best friend right? She probably knows something... I'm pretty sure Y/N likes Ross too. 

"...Please don't tell anyone guys... Y/N especially..." Ross said slowly. 

Haiven almost fainted. "We promise." we all said in unison. Well Y/N is in for quite the surprise.